The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just saying Hi:)

HI purplebear,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks so much for the email and letting me know you were referred here my Chris Sandersons Affiliate Marketing Squidoo lens. Chris is a good friend and it's always nice to know how people find the forum.

Hope you enjoy your time here. We look forward to your participation.

Linda
Hi:) I'll have you know you should consider yourself a very lucky lady lol Anybody who knows me is well aware of the fact that I write ummm rather long emails (short books actually) that email was pretty short compared to most:)
Psssst He already knows this but he's one of my very favorite people online and if you've seen him lately you've probably noticed his head has gotten quite a bit larger. lol:) He was my very first affiliate manager and I always remind him how nice and extremely patient he was with all of my questions:) Everybody at hmmm not sure it's considered spam or not so will just say all of the aff. mgrs. over there are members of my very small "nice affiliate managers list" :)
Now...see I let you off easy with the email but now have written a long pm. lol
Will definitely be popping in here now and then to try to learn more and make friends with all of you:) Thank you for the nice welcome:)

Don't worry you can say their name. www.amwso.com the whole team are all great guys. Chris is a DOLL!!! They used to be one of my clients and still have their own AMWSO forum here. Plus they are partnered now with Partnercentric one of my other clients.

Don't worry too much about the rules here. Only blatant spam and affiliate link dropping is a problem. Linking to resources or anything that helps others is no problem at all.

MI
Back