The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Just built my first website

BonesawMcGraw

affiliate
Hey all,

I was sick of paying for traffic so I decided to build my first ever website. My goal is to funnel people to the affiliate sight which is a smoothie diet offer.

I would love any feedback, good or bad.

Also, if anyone is interested in linking to each other’s sites if you’re in the diet space, give me a shout.

www.thesmoothiediet.info

Work on the content
Code:
HomeRecipesArticles21 Day Smoothie Diet ChallengeAbout MeContact UsMore...Quick LinksHomeContact UsSmoothie 101Top BlendersSmoothie Diet ProgramRecipesArticlesRecipe NewsletterAbout MeThe information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website
Welcome!We're glad you're here!  You've just made your first step towards losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
This site will provide you everything you need to know about The Smoothie Diet and how it will change your life. 
Check out the Featured Spotlight below for our latest recipes, helpful articles and a diet plan tailored specifically for you. 
Enjoy!
The 21 Day Smoothie ChallengeBegin Your Journey To A Happier & Healthier You!Get Startedimage (3)SprigParsley-zb-smoothieimagebanana-smoothielemon-kale-smoothieimageimage (2)image (1)imageimage (3)SprigParsley-zb-smoothieimagebanana-smoothielemon-kale-smoothieimageimage (2)image (1)imageFeaturedSpotlight
DIET PLAN21 Day Smoothie Challenge
ARTICLESHelpful Articles & Posts
RECIPESWeight Loss Smoothie Recipes
JoinThanks for submitting!Do you want weight loss smoothies emailed to your inbox?  Join the mailing list!Is A Smoothie Diet Good For Weight Loss?Green smoothies are almost a miracle beverage. The help your body do a complete detox cleanse for weight loss.
In one deliciously addicting drink, you get the nutrients to not only (finally) get rid of this unsightly muffin top, but you can also rejuvenate your skin, combat the aging process and make your hair shine with the healthiest glow.
Think about it: why shouldn’t YOU use the same weight loss and natural beautification techniques as those people whose careers’ success depend largely on how they look?21 Day Smoothie ChallengeWhether you are just trying to lose the last 5-10 lbs or you want to lose 30 lbs or more, I encourage you to try the Smoothie Diet Program to see how effective detox smoothies for weight loss can be.

Raw index page size:104.21 KB (106,710 bytes)
content:2.8KB Feb 26 08:22 smoothie

It seems too generic for a popular subject to get much SEO. You really have to fine-tune the content so it will be noticed (IMHO). Loaded well and looks good if you like pastels ...

Chose pastels because I wanted to cater more towards women. Are you saying I need more articles? More info on each page? What type of content should I work on?

I reformatted the site a bit. Thoughts?

www.thesmoothiediet.info
That's your niche and your job really
understand these terms;
  1. touch-point
  2. pain-point
  3. unique value
Try to tailor your content to address these reasons why
This will help you match your content to long tail search queries (better)
wc -w smoothie
380 smoothie (word count)
You should go for 500+ words
--------------
diet 5%
smoothie 5%
weight 4%
loss 3%
medical 2%
smoothies 2%
These words are too competitive in search ...

Work on the content
Code:
HomeRecipesArticles21 Day Smoothie Diet ChallengeAbout MeContact UsMore...Quick LinksHomeContact UsSmoothie 101Top BlendersSmoothie Diet ProgramRecipesArticlesRecipe NewsletterAbout MeThe information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this website are for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website
Welcome!We're glad you're here!  You've just made your first step towards losing weight and living a healthier lifestyle.
This site will provide you everything you need to know about The Smoothie Diet and how it will change your life. 
Check out the Featured Spotlight below for our latest recipes, helpful articles and a diet plan tailored specifically for you. 
Enjoy!
The 21 Day Smoothie ChallengeBegin Your Journey To A Happier & Healthier You!Get Startedimage (3)SprigParsley-zb-smoothieimagebanana-smoothielemon-kale-smoothieimageimage (2)image (1)imageimage (3)SprigParsley-zb-smoothieimagebanana-smoothielemon-kale-smoothieimageimage (2)image (1)imageFeaturedSpotlight
DIET PLAN21 Day Smoothie Challenge
ARTICLESHelpful Articles & Posts
RECIPESWeight Loss Smoothie Recipes
JoinThanks for submitting!Do you want weight loss smoothies emailed to your inbox?  Join the mailing list!Is A Smoothie Diet Good For Weight Loss?Green smoothies are almost a miracle beverage. The help your body do a complete detox cleanse for weight loss.
In one deliciously addicting drink, you get the nutrients to not only (finally) get rid of this unsightly muffin top, but you can also rejuvenate your skin, combat the aging process and make your hair shine with the healthiest glow.
Think about it: why shouldn’t YOU use the same weight loss and natural beautification techniques as those people whose careers’ success depend largely on how they look?21 Day Smoothie ChallengeWhether you are just trying to lose the last 5-10 lbs or you want to lose 30 lbs or more, I encourage you to try the Smoothie Diet Program to see how effective detox smoothies for weight loss can be.

Raw index page size:104.21 KB (106,710 bytes)
content:2.8KB Feb 26 08:22 smoothie

It seems too generic for a popular subject to get much SEO. You really have to fine-tune the content so it will be noticed (IMHO). Loaded well and looks good if you like pastels ...

That's your niche and your job really
understand these terms;
  1. touch-point
  2. pain-point
  3. unique value
Try to tailor your content to address these reasons why
This will help you match your content to long tail search queries (better)
wc -w smoothie
380 smoothie (word count)
You should go for 500+ words
--------------
diet 5%
smoothie 5%
weight 4%
loss 3%
medical 2%
smoothies 2%
These words are too competitive in search ...

Chose pastels because I wanted to cater more towards women.

As a woman, I can tell you that the colour and photos are perfect. Except for the pic on the pop-up asking for an email address, I didn't like that one. I had to look at it for a minute to figure it out.

The whole site was too big for my laptop screen, didn't fit so I couldn't see the edges. I'm not sure why that would be.

Overall, a very nice looking site, in my opinion. Loaded quickly, too.

I would run a few 1000-10,000 hits (time of day like the ads would be) of inexpensive traffic first to test the server's performance --fix any apparent bugs before spending any serious money.
Pops --slam the server and see what happens.
Set your website tracking up with the junky traffic --make sure that is working the way you want it.

MI
Back