The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just built a website where you can see all affiliate programs

Runkelis

affiliate
Hey guys,

A friend and I realized how much time we (and others) were wasting looking for affiliate programs which fit our needs. We realized we could build a directory to see all of these programs, be able to filter them, etc, so that’s what we did :D (has over 18,000 programs):

affiliatebag com

Let me know if you have any feedback.

I saw it on reddit already.
If you want to promote it here:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Trying to recreate OfferVault, Affiliate Program Database (APDB), and AffBank is a huge task!

When did you launch? Looks like you have a ways to go. No rankings of any kind or of any significance.

How did you populate the site? Scraping?

Similar Web: "We currently lack sufficient data to show complete estimations for this website."

Site Rankings (Check Page Rank):
affiliate bag rankings.png

Hey guys,

A friend and I realized how much time we (and others) were wasting looking for affiliate programs which fit our needs. We realized we could build a directory to see all of these programs, be able to filter them, etc, so that’s what we did :D (has over 18,000 programs):

affiliatebag com

Let me know if you have any feedback.
The domain name is also good too. Short and easily memorable. Sounds a bit like AffiliateFix :D . Did you find it free? or you had to bid?

So, if you spent money on PPC ads (as an example) what information can you offer that is not already available for free?
You are asking $49.95 'forever' --a one time subscription ...
$50 ain't a lot but WIIFM?

MI
Back