The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Just Another Mobile Pop Journey

lumeire

Hi everyone, just wanted to share one of my campaigns with you guys.

I'm new with mobile, so any input would be much appreciated. Here goes:

Traffic Type: Pops
Traffic Source: A secret for now.
Network: Mobidea
Vertical: Sweeps
Tracker: Bemob

So I picked a tier 1 offer (sweeps) with an OK landing page (at least to my standards) and did a RON on my traffic source. I know sweeps is kinda hit-and-miss so I'm starting from the most general of the settings that's possible and would optimize to the converting segments thereafter. After about two days of traffic, here are my stats:

upload_2018-3-21_20-49-8.png

OS stats:
upload_2018-3-21_20-50-33.png

Browser stats:
upload_2018-3-21_20-51-32.png

I've had trouble with my postback for Bemob initially, so I wasn't able to record the conversions for my tracker. Anyway, I was spending ~$0.60/1k pops on initially, so yeah I'm currently on the red for the meantime. But nevermind that.

I'm cutting down iOS and focusing only on Chrome for now. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

So I picked a tier 1 offer (sweeps) with an OK landing page (at least to my standards) and did a RON on my traffic source. I know sweeps is kinda hit-and-miss so I'm starting from the most general of the settings that's possible and would optimize to the converting segments thereafter. After about two days of traffic, here are my stats:

View attachment 12186
OS stats:
View attachment 12187
Browser stats:
View attachment 12188
I've had trouble with my postback for Bemob initially, so I wasn't able to record the conversions for my tracker. Anyway, I was spending ~$0.60/1k pops on initially, so yeah I'm currently on the red for the meantime. But nevermind that.

I'm cutting down iOS and focusing only on Chrome for now. Let's see what happens tomorrow.

Good job. Try and cut the bad placements too, the ones that got enuf traffic but didn't yield any conversions. So you can start building a white list and blacklist, its very important when it comes to pop traffic as there are a lot of bad placements esp when doing RON. Also have you been able to fix the post back issue with Bemob, had a similar issue when I first started using them.

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure many affiliates are finding these tips&tricks useful.
As I represent BeMob tracker, let me suggest you to use our Sixth Sense feature in order to optimize your campaigns and identify the most profitable combinations of parameters by CTR, ROI and revenue.
Also if you have postback-related issues, our support manager will be glad to guide you through and assist at any point.
Feel free to reach out ;)

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm sure many affiliates are finding these tips&tricks useful.
As I represent BeMob tracker, let me suggest you to use our Sixth Sense feature in order to optimize your campaigns and identify the most profitable combinations of parameters by CTR, ROI and revenue.
Also if you have postback-related issues, our support manager will be glad to guide you through and assist at any point.

You are awesome, support managers always help out with any issue and they are so patient, thanks.

Hello,

Hi Maxim, without a tutorial for beginners it becomes difficult to set up the first campaign on Bemob, do you have any tutorials?

Hi guys,

The offer just got paused on the network 2 days ago, so yeah, too bad, I'm holding off the campaign for now while I'm searching for another viable offer.

View attachment 12186
OS stats:
View attachment 12187
Browser stats:
View attachment 12188

This is good that you start to test, but what i think is that you should run more tests, as networks, traffic sources, etc... I hope you can do it by your own, but if you can't, try to go for a spy-tool to help you out with this. Good luck with this.

pop traffic is becoming more difficult to profit, 38000 click I guess cost at least 20 usd....even you optimize it and try your best ...I wonder how can you get into positive Roi

Hello @lumeire !

I would say, there are too few conversions to cut everything beside Chrome.
Nevertheless how the optimization ended up? Have you also tested other offers?

Hey @lumeire

I am Larry and I represent PopCash.
How did the test end up ? Also, what about the traffic source, is still a secret ? :)
I am curious because PopCash is mostly tested when it comes to pop traffic. If you ever tried our network, trying it now or if you willing to test it, I will gladly assist you.

banners
Back