The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Just a newbie question

badfreek

affiliate
Hello Luke,

I have a campaign running on 7search with Peerfly offer (free giveaway). I have conversions on one keyword, but it looks like I'm paying more for this keyword then I have payback for the offer (as a conversion is made generally upon 100 clicks where the cost for 1 click is 0.05$ and the payout is 1.60$). I'm direct-linking and I'm also using the best add variation (tested already). What steps should i make to turn this thing profitable: test landing pages, choose a right time of running the ad, anything else?

Thax in advance
uroš

You have a few different options. First off, are you tracking the sources you're getting the clicks from? If you are you should have ###AFFID### and ###RID### somewhere in your tracking link. If not, get those added. I have a guide here: Setting up a 7Search Campaign

If you are, then you should look into what sources are actually providing conversions and which ones are just eating up your budget. You can do this on your Reports page in PeerFly. Make sure you check the SubIDs on the Reports page that you're passing the ###AFFID### and ###RID### in:

njd.png

You can then blacklist the bad sources. I have a guide on this here:
Blacklisting Bad Performing SubIDs on 7Search

I would do that before I worry about a landing page. Most of the time you'll see better results with a landing page though. Testing time of day isn't a bad idea either and I actually have an article that explains how to do that with 7Search and Prosper202 at:
7Search and Prosper202 Optimization Case Study

That's a lot to put on your plate, but I think it's worth looking through. If you have any questions along the way don't hesitate to ask! :)

banners
Back