The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Juicy Ads - Cheating Housewife PPL (US Traffic)

cyberstorm

affiliate
After much reading, internal deliberation, a job interview that left me bewildered and frustrated at the mere thought of having to work for the "man" and being motivated by a video that made the hair on my arms stand, I present my first ever Case Study:

Affiliate Network: DatingGold
Advertiser Network: JuicyAds
Offer: Cheating Housewives
Pay: $5 per lead (email confirmation)

Step1
I searched JuicyAds for sites with high US traffic. I narrowed down the potential advertising candidates to three.
I looked at ad sizes, search volume from the US, number of clicks per day, cost of 7 day ad spot and CPM before selecting an ad spot. I ended up selecting a 468x60 banner ad spot that costs $26 for 7 days.

Step2
I logged into DatingGold and ran through the promo tool and picked a suitable banner with a very sexy lady with large breasts on it that was 468x60. I then selected a suitable landing page.

Step3
I then purchased the offer after depositing sufficient money into my JuicyAds account.

Step4
Wait and monitor results.

I welcome and comments or queries.

Update:

Feb-12-2013
4 clicks
CTR 0.43%
0 Conversions

Feb-11-2013
12 clicks
CTR 0.37%
0 Conversions

The ad listed a CTR of around 5% on JuicyAds. This is ad dependent of course. My CTR is FAR lower than this.Seems I have to change the banner.

Update:

I have noticed that my CTR for today is around 0.37% at the moment. this is far lower than expected.

I have since created a custom banner using pictures of HOT woman and green text against a black background. here's hoping for an increased CTR.

Fingers crossed.

Juicy Ads sucks man, I tried few campaigns there. Most site are tubes or gallery sites. Lots of clicks and no conversions. Likely for me I got a single conversion on an ebay product. So I ended up with 5% ROI.
Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Juicy Ads sucks man, I tried few campaigns there. Most site are tubes or gallery sites. Lots of clicks and no conversions. Likely for me I got a single conversion on an ebay product. So I ended up with 5% ROI.
Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

I think it depends on the site advertised on, the banner, the lander.

I know of some that have made big profits using Juicy as their only traffic source and others who use Juicy solely and run multiple ads weekly and generate thousands of dollars in profits.

I'm gonna stick with this and learn as much as I can and hopefully get myself a profitable campaign.

Update:

My second banner achieved a better CTR initially. My CTR increased to 0.48, but over the course of the past few hours this dropped to 0.36

I have since uploaded a new banner (custom made) and will monitor and test for at least 12 hours.

So far these are my stats for today:

Feb-12-2013
Impressions 5,053
Clicks 18
CTR 0.6
Conversions 1
Revenue $5

Edit: Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can increase my CTR?

Update:

My stats to this point are:

2013-02-13
Impressions 2,971
Clicks 9
CTR 0.30
Conversions 0

2013-02-12
Impressions 13,385
Clicks 42
CTR 0.31
Conversions 1
Revenue $5

Seems like changing the banner didn't result in as many clicks as I had hoped for.

Considering that JuicyAds listed this very ad spot that I bought generates an average on 650+ clicks a day I am highly disappointed in the low number of clicks generated yesterday.

It seems I achieved the highest CTR with the banner from the Affialiate network. I have changed the live banner back to this. Time to monitor results.

Update:

So, after changing the banner back to the original one (as per my previous post) I've noticed mY CTR improve to 0.44.
Not exactly fireworks but an improvement on the poor 0.31 showing.
I'm still not receiving anywhere near as many clicks as the advertiser claimed though.
Despite getting around 59 clicks I still havent gotten any further conversions, which is a worry.

I have since changed the banner again and chose a "sexier" landing page.
I will keep this running for a full day and check results in the morning.

My stats for yesterday are:

2013-02-13
Impressions 13,388
Clicks 59
CTR 0.44
Conversions 0

Maybe work abit more on that banner then, could you show us the banner?

Are you direct linking or sending to a squeeze?

MI
Back