The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to $25K rev per month in 6 months..

Ok got it. Thanks. So i contacted outbrain support to give me the tracking pixel code. And i have also seen that in my case with peerfly you can add that code in the offer. so it will get fired.

So in that case we can see the conversions in Outbrain's dashboard and see which campaigns are producing conversions.

Now if you only use outbrain ---> PeerFly then you can only optimize to an extent. But I am guessing if you somehow implement voluum in between then you can optimize more...right...?

Secondly Lets say i got the Code from Outbrain and I have the option to place it on the offer through my Affiliate manager. The missing link that is still not pretty clear to me is how can i utilize voluum. From your previous post what i get is that if i use the code i get from Outbrain in Voluum settings and also on the Offer page I can see the conversions in voluum then...?

I know i am bugging you alot here but i can't help it. Its a newbie thing :)

Thanks

Exactly, you'll be able to see it in Voluum also and it will break everything down for you, spend, ROI %, clicks, cpc, epc, etc.

You got the hang of it ;)

Exactly, you'll be able to see it in Voluum also and it will break everything down for you, spend, ROI %, clicks, cpc, epc, etc.

You got the hang of it ;)
Do i need to pass any tokens from Outbrain to get all that data or Voluum will get that automatically...?

MI
Back