The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Journey to $25K rev per month in 6 months..

LimitlessJG

affiliate
Hey AF,

So aside from introducing myself earlier, TJ recommended I do a follow along for my journey for the next 6 months.

Yes, that's right. My goal for the next 6 months until 7/15 will be to either be generating $25K revenue a month or $150K+ total in AM.

But why only 6 months for such a huge goal you ask?

The reason for my goal is, I'm part of a challenge for another entrepreneur forum/community. There are about 85 of us total in the challenge that were accepted out of a couple thousand applicants. Each applicant was asked to create a goal or two for themselves. The challenge ends 7/15 & 4 applicants will be selected and flown out to Miami for a weekend of masterminds, networking, speeches from celebs & other well known entrepreneurs, dinning, partying & last but not least $20K to the winner.

I set a few goals for myself, but the affiliate marketing goal was my main goal.

I am starting off from $0 earnings. From scratch. I know this isn't going to be easy, but I know it's definitely doable. Lots of learning, late nights, networking, failing, failing, testing, more failing, more testing, scaling, more learning, & lots of help from other members here.

I'm a little newer to AM. I've been at it for a couple of months now on & off because of some setbacks. Tried to promote some Clickbank products with direct linking using Bing/Yahoo Ads, that didn't work out. Before that I tried to build a mailing list in the credit repair niche using a landing page and promoting a Clickbank product on the TYP, that didn't work either. Used Facebook Ads for that one. Since December though I've been completely focused on AM now.

I've had more failures with other ventures as well in the past. Had an app company that didn't work out. Also tried to start a vape company too manufacturing carbon fiber vape pens, the demand or need wasn't there, so it was scrapped. My partner for that venture is a self-made IM'er, but creating his own products.

After knowing him for a couple of years and the lifestyle that he is able to live anywhere in the world he chooses to while making $$$ from his laptop, I decided a couple of months ago, this is what I wanted to do. He directed me to WF(warrior forum) & told me "just read everything you can" & that's how I started learning, along with tons of Google, YouTube, & reading books on the copyrighting greats(Cashvertising,Boron Letters, etc). Except I wanted to focus more on AM rather then being the product creator. I liked the idea of just having to worry about driving traffic to the product and getting a commission since I have a background in automotive sales, so it only made sense.

All in all after all my failures and ups & downs, I still refuse to quit or give up and settle for mediocrity. 2015 was probably one of the worst years of my life emotionally (lost my dad & grandmother was permanently hospitalized). Anyone who has ever lost a parent knows how hard it is to keep going & not slip into bad habits. Instead I use events like these to fuel my fire. I know I can do this. I know I can make this happen & create the life I've always wanted for myself. Affiliate Marketing is only the beginning in what I plan to do. But, one obstacle at a time. I want to master this first & see REAL earnings. When I want to master & learn something, I'm determined to do it. Period. I taught myself front end web development in just 3 months before all these online academies & boot camps started launching. Taught myself how to create basic apps for iOS in Xcode. Those are just a few off the top of my head.

So what do I have at the moment?
- Bluehost
- Voluum
- An affiliate network
- A traffic source (Zeropark)

I figured I do CPA with mobile sweeps using domain redirects at first to learn & split test. I really wanted to do adult, but my AM told me sweeps will be easier to learn & earn, after all.. he is the sensei & I am the student.

I'll be documenting along the way in my "journal" here my progress & showing my earnings & stats throughout my journey.

What I need help with? Setting up mobile landers based on my offer & how to link them so they work with my tracking and ad network. Staying motivated & not getting discouraged when stats are shit & I have no conversions. The logic behind setting up spy tools to see what offers & ads are being ran in what countries before starting my campaign. (I plowed through @cashmoneyaffiliate's free mobile eBook twice yesterday, still a little confused on spy tools a little). And ultimately the support from you guys when I feel like giving up at times.

I'm happy I stumbled across this forum as I have learned a shit ton already. I apologize for the long first post for my journey, but if you read this whole thing. Then you are fucking awesome!(If we can't curse, I apologize, just let me know).

Here's to the next 6 months! Hope everyone else is out there killing it today/tonight making $$$! I'll be learning!

4c6500

893g32

Following. I see our goals are similar. I'm doing SEO and client SEO now, but I'm looking to scale into paid traffic. Hit me up on Skype if you want to bounce some ideas.

Following. I see our goals are similar. I'm doing SEO and client SEO now, but I'm looking to scale into paid traffic. Hit me up on Skype if you want to bounce some ideas.

Thanks man. That's awesome our goals are similar. What is your Skype? Can't hurt to bounce some ideas around.

Update:

It's 9:34PM Sunday night here on the east coast. I'm learning all that I can, as fast as I can.

Mapping out some goals & objectives for the week. Getting ready to launch my first campaign. Not expecting any crazy results at all. Definitely expecting to be in the red, but after all..

It's not losing money, It's "buying data" ;)

Will keep you guys updated throughout the week & respond to any messages/comments I may receive.

Thank you all! Hope you guys crush it this week!

- JG

"Act boldly and unseen forces will come to your aid" ~Dorothea Brande

Big bold goal. Great attitude. Money to buy data. You'll get there. The only reason you would fail is if you give up.

As always,
Here's to your success!

That's a sick quote! Thank you @Rvfamily for the kind words of encouragement. I appreciate it.

If you have daily updates as well feel free to share it, maybe you can better tweak the campaign based on the input you receive from the members and go into the green zone by the end of the week?

Hey AF,

So aside from introducing myself earlier, TJ recommended I do a follow along for my journey for the next 6 months.

Yes, that's right. My goal for the next 6 months until 7/15 will be to either be generating $25K revenue a month or $150K+ total in AM.

But why only 6 months for such a huge goal you ask?

The reason for my goal is, I'm part of a challenge for another entrepreneur forum/community. There are about 85 of us total in the challenge that were accepted out of a couple thousand applicants. Each applicant was asked to create a goal or two for themselves. The challenge ends 7/15 & 4 applicants will be selected and flown out to Miami for a weekend of masterminds, networking, speeches from celebs & other well known entrepreneurs, dinning, partying & last but not least $20K to the winner.

I set a few goals for myself, but the affiliate marketing goal was my main goal.

I am starting off from $0 earnings. From scratch. I know this isn't going to be easy, but I know it's definitely doable. Lots of learning, late nights, networking, failing, failing, testing, more failing, more testing, scaling, more learning, & lots of help from other members here.

I'm a little newer to AM. I've been at it for a couple of months now on & off because of some setbacks. Tried to promote some Clickbank products with direct linking using Bing/Yahoo Ads, that didn't work out. Before that I tried to build a mailing list in the credit repair niche using a landing page and promoting a Clickbank product on the TYP, that didn't work either. Used Facebook Ads for that one. Since December though I've been completely focused on AM now.

I've had more failures with other ventures as well in the past. Had an app company that didn't work out. Also tried to start a vape company too manufacturing carbon fiber vape pens, the demand or need wasn't there, so it was scrapped. My partner for that venture is a self-made IM'er, but creating his own products.

After knowing him for a couple of years and the lifestyle that he is able to live anywhere in the world he chooses to while making $$$ from his laptop, I decided a couple of months ago, this is what I wanted to do. He directed me to WF(warrior forum) & told me "just read everything you can" & that's how I started learning, along with tons of Google, YouTube, & reading books on the copyrighting greats(Cashvertising,Boron Letters, etc). Except I wanted to focus more on AM rather then being the product creator. I liked the idea of just having to worry about driving traffic to the product and getting a commission since I have a background in automotive sales, so it only made sense.

All in all after all my failures and ups & downs, I still refuse to quit or give up and settle for mediocrity. 2015 was probably one of the worst years of my life emotionally (lost my dad & grandmother was permanently hospitalized). Anyone who has ever lost a parent knows how hard it is to keep going & not slip into bad habits. Instead I use events like these to fuel my fire. I know I can do this. I know I can make this happen & create the life I've always wanted for myself. Affiliate Marketing is only the beginning in what I plan to do. But, one obstacle at a time. I want to master this first & see REAL earnings. When I want to master & learn something, I'm determined to do it. Period. I taught myself front end web development in just 3 months before all these online academies & boot camps started launching. Taught myself how to create basic apps for iOS in Xcode. Those are just a few off the top of my head.

So what do I have at the moment?
- Bluehost
- Voluum
- An affiliate network
- A traffic source (Zeropark)

I figured I do CPA with mobile sweeps using domain redirects at first to learn & split test. I really wanted to do adult, but my AM told me sweeps will be easier to learn & earn, after all.. he is the sensei & I am the student.

I'll be documenting along the way in my "journal" here my progress & showing my earnings & stats throughout my journey.

What I need help with? Setting up mobile landers based on my offer & how to link them so they work with my tracking and ad network. Staying motivated & not getting discouraged when stats are shit & I have no conversions. The logic behind setting up spy tools to see what offers & ads are being ran in what countries before starting my campaign. (I plowed through @cashmoneyaffiliate's free mobile eBook twice yesterday, still a little confused on spy tools a little). And ultimately the support from you guys when I feel like giving up at times.

I'm happy I stumbled across this forum as I have learned a shit ton already. I apologize for the long first post for my journey, but if you read this whole thing. Then you are fucking awesome!(If we can't curse, I apologize, just let me know).

Here's to the next 6 months! Hope everyone else is out there killing it today/tonight making $$$! I'll be learning!

4c6500

893g32

Great I have your goals for this year and I know I can do it !

If you have daily updates as well feel free to share it, maybe you can better tweak the campaign based on the input you receive from the members and go into the green zone by the end of the week?

Exactly! This is what I plan to do once I launch it!

Well good luck, you set goals high now put high effort and smart effort.

Thanks man, "if you're going to dream, you might as well dream big" ;)

Great I have your goals for this year and I know I can do it !

Thank you man, appreciate it!

I'm curious, for this competition, is there maximum spending/investment budget?

Would be interesting to see how much you have to invest to reach 25k/month.

I'm curious, for this competition, is there maximum spending/investment budget?

Would be interesting to see how much you have to invest to reach 25k/month.

From the organizer's end of the competition, no. There is no maximum budge/spending. Everyone in the challenge has their own goals in different ventures, different monthly revenues or sales they are trying to achieve, etc. Mine just happened to be in AM.

banners
Back