The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Journey] My journey to $10,000 profit per month selling marketing services

googleguy

affiliate
Hi everyone! I was laid off by my company in March. I've been taking courses and learning about affiliate marketing so I figured why not give it a try. So my initial goal is to reach $5,000 net per month within 6 months. If I succeed, my next target would be $10,000 per month. But if I fail, hopefully the covid19 situation gets better and I can get a job. So I'll be documenting my journey here.

I chose to resell Appsally.com marketing services. They are sort of like a mini Fiverr for marketing services only. They have a affiliate program paying 10% but I chose the reseller program paying 20% commission as I prefer to build my own website and email list for long term. I started in mid March and here's what I already did:

1. Paid for the reseller program credits ($800)
  2. Bought a domain ($10)
  3. Used Fiverr to setup a wordpress website ($20)
  4. Used Appsally's plugin to import all their services. (free)
  5. Used Fiverr for a copywriting template ($20)
  6. Bought some SEO packages, mostly backlinks from variety of websites ($100)
  7. Shared to a few Facebook groups (free)
So after 1 month+, this is my current progress ($3k+ revenue):
sales.jpg

So now everything is setup and working correctly, it's time to scale up the marketing. My next plan:

1. Setup email drip (probably using aweber)
  2. Run ads.
However, I still haven't got a clue where to run the ads. Any suggestion guys? Anything else I should be doing?

I am sorry to hear that you lost your job, covid19 outbreak affected the whole world economy. And we may see worse economical results in the next months. However, I am glad that you took action (I just took action nowadays as well - launched my first campaign). Your journey path seems very interesting, looking forward to seeing your updates in here :) As for ads, I am using propellerads for now but I am newbie focusing on mobile cpa offers. So I am not sure if propellerads would be right choice for you or not.

If you want to monetize your website you can start with PropellerAds, it’s 100% legit and pays publishers on time on a weekly or monthly basis. You will also love their responsive Ad Placements it’s clean and pleasing to the eyes of the viewers. I'm an Ad Publisher in PropellerAds and I'm using In-Page Push Notification and Native Banner Ads in my new Streaming Site. Check them out for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back