The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

[JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Teespring

Feluba

affiliate
Hello guys,

As you know, I'm also running [JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and I'm making it to create a budget for CPA campaigns.

As Facebook Ads provide post payments, I had the decision to start some Teespring's campaigns. This Journey is separate from the Instagram Marketing one because are two different markets.

I set up two campaigns in Teespring and 3 on Facebook Ads, will show you why.

FAds Campaign #1 JUST APPROVED
  • Ad Type: PPE
  • A/B Testing: None
  • Teespring Campaign: Teespring Campaign #1
  • Daily budget: $5.00/day
  • Reach: 800k
  • Spend: $0.09
  • Impressions: 35
  • Clicks: 0
  • Sales: 0
FAds Campaign #2 JUST APPROVED
  • Ad Type: WC
  • A/B Testing: 6 different angles
  • Spend: $0.00
  • Impressions: 0
FAds Campaign #3 JUST APPROVED
  • A/B Testing: 3 different angles
  • Teespring Campaign: Teespring Campaign #2
  • Reach: 60k-70k

The Daily Budget for campaigns is very low, but I think will help me get a taste of Facebook Audience with Teespring products.

I'm extremely new to Teespring and Facebook Ads, so any suggestion will be awesome.

Will Update Soon! Take care.

Last edited:
Hello guys,

As you know, I'm also running [JOURNEY] Fritz's Journey to $100/Day in Instagram Marketing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix and I'm making it to create a budget for CPA campaigns.

As Facebook Ads provide post payments, I had the decision to start some Teespring's campaigns. This Journey is separate from the Instagram Marketing one because are two different markets.

I set up two campaigns in Teespring and 3 on Facebook Ads, will show you why.

FAds Campaign #1 JUST APPROVED
  • Spend: $0.09
  • Impressions: 35
FAds Campaign #2 JUST APPROVED
FAds Campaign #3 JUST APPROVED

The Daily Budget for campaigns is very low, but I think will help me get a taste of Facebook Audience with Teespring products.

I'm extremely new to Teespring and Facebook Ads, so any suggestion will be awesome.

Will Update Soon! Take care.
Hi Fritz!

I am excited to see another marketer also joining the T-Shirt Game. If you are new to Facebook ads and TeeSpring it is definitely a good idea to start with a low budget just to get your feet wet. But all the pros use at least $20. I suggest you launch around 10 - 15 campaigns with $5 budget and see what type of results you are getting then slowly start increasing your budget. If you are not getting any good results then maybe you need to learn to target better or make your designs better. Since your are a beginner try launching around 2 or 3 campaigns per day with $5 budget.

I noticed that your audience size is 800k. Thats is quite big. I usually try to keep mine between 50k - 200k. But the size doesn't really matter as long as its a passionate group. My first successful campaign only had a size 15k. Make your you are using audience insights and also make your affinity is at 50x. If you don't know what audience insights is what this video:

This is my daily routine with TeeSpring:
  • Check results from previous day and scale successful campaigns
  • Research a new Niche. Brainstorm Ideas.
  • Design 10 - 15 shirts
  • Create Fan pages and launch the shirts!
One last thing. DONT GIVE UP! My first successful campaign was my 25th campaign. I was down about $250 and then made it all back from one campaign. If you wan't more help shoot me a PM. I will give you more advice soon

Last edited:
Just a few more tips and tricks.

• If the campaign is getting anything below 3% CTR and has no sales. Kill it.
  • Schedule your Facebook ad to start at 8am of the location you are targeting.
  • Make sure your Facebook pixel is in the teespring campaign. With the pixel you can create a custom audience and Retarget them.
  • Don't copy other people's designs
  • If you made a shirt for women then only target women. If you made a shirt for men. Target men and women. Reason is women buy shirts much more often. Even if it's not for them. They buy the men's shirts for their husbands, dads, brothers, sons, etc.
  • Likes, shares, comments don't really matter. It's the sales that matter.
  • Don't give up. Most people quit after 10 - 20 campaigns. Most campaigns will fail but the successful ones will give you a positive ROI.

Hi Fritz!

I am excited to see another marketer also using joining the T-Shirt Game. If you are new to Facebook ads and TeeSpring it is definitely a good idea to start with a low budget just to get your feet wet. But all the pros use at least $20. I suggest you launch around 10 - 15 campaigns with $5 budget and see what type of results you are getting then slowly start increasing your budget. If you are not getting any good results then maybe you need to learn to target better or make your designs better. Since your are a beginner try launching around 2 or 3 campaigns per day with $5 budget.

I noticed that your audience size is 800k. Thats is quite big. I usually try to keep mine between 50k - 200k. But the size doesn't really matter as long as its a passionate group. My first successful campaign only had a size 15k. Make your you are using audience insights and also make your affinity is at 50x. If you don't know what audience insights is what this video:

This is my daily routine with TeeSpring:
  • Check results from previous day and scale successful campaigns
  • Research a new Niche. Brainstorm Ideas.
  • Design 10 - 15 shirts
  • Create Fan pages and launch the shirts!
One last thing. DONT GIVE UP! My first successful campaign was my 25th campaign. I was down about $250 and then made it all back from one campaign. If you wan't more help shoot me a PM. I will give you more advice soon
Wow Shanr, thank you so much for this. I'm really inspired right now by your Journey and how well you are doing. I will make more deep analysis before launching my campaigns, do you launch all your campaigns on the same niche? Or doesn't matter?

Thanks again man! I won't give up!

Wow Shanr, thank you so much for this. I'm really inspired right now by your Journey and how well you are doing. I will make more deep analysis before launching my campaigns, do you launch all your campaigns on the same niche? Or doesn't matter?

Thanks again man! I won't give up!
It doesn't really matter as long as the niche that you are targeting is proven to buy shirts in the past

How do you check if that niche bought shirts in the past?
There are several ways:
  • Go to amazon.com, aliexpress.com or ebay.com and search "YOUR NICHE" T-SHIRT. If there are good reviews then that is a good niche to get into.
  • Go to teescover.com and search your niche. Sort it by 50+ sold. If at least one shirt comes up then that is a good shirt.
  • Use teespring.com search to search your niche.
My first successful campaign didn't actually have any proven sales in the past. I believe my shirt is the most ever sold on that niche on TeeSpring. There are plenty of untapped niches out there. Just do your research to find them. The categories below are what you should be researching on:
  • Professions (nurse, firefighters, etc)
  • Hobbies (fishing, dancing, etc)
  • Family (mum, nanas, papas)
  • Religion
  • Movements (feminism, atheism)
  • Politics
  • Countries or states that people are proud to live in.
  • Sports
  • And so much more!
Just keep in mind that I am not an expert. I've only been selling on TeeSpring for 3 months now and I am still a student of the game. These are just the things I wished I knew when I first started.

There are several ways:
  • Go to amazon.com, aliexpress.com or ebay.com and search "YOUR NICHE" T-SHIRT. If there are good reviews then that is a good niche to get into.
  • Go to teescover.com and search your niche. Sort it by 50+ sold. If at least one shirt comes up then that is a good shirt.
  • Use teespring.com search to search your niche.
My first successful campaign didn't actually have any proven sales in the past. I believe my shirt is the most ever sold on that niche on TeeSpring. There are plenty of untapped niches out there. Just do your research to find them. The categories below are what you should be researching on:
  • Professions (nurse, firefighters, etc)
  • Hobbies (fishing, dancing, etc)
  • Family (mum, nanas, papas)
  • Religion
  • Movements (feminism, atheism)
  • Politics
  • Countries or states that people are proud to live in.
  • Sports
  • And so much more!
Just keep in mind that I am not an expert. I've only been selling on TeeSpring for 3 months now and I am still a student of the game. These are just the things I wished I knew when I first started.

I still remember when you started your first campaign, I am still following you but see no updates on your thread. But, by watching these tips, I can clearly see that you mastered teespring, please open a thread with a method to teach us how to start from the beginning.

Aside to OP: I am sure the tips @Shanr02 gave you will be sufficient to start your first campaign successfully. Its mother's day on May 8, use it and make it big.

I will be following your journey very closely, please share your results daily and keep this thread alive.

Good luck for your journey mate, I am sure you will achieve your milestones soon.

Regards
IndeXer

I still remember when you started your first campaign, I am still following you but see no updates on your thread. But, by watching these tips, I can clearly see that you mastered teespring, please open a thread with a method to teach us how to start from the beginning.

Aside to OP: I am sure the tips @Shanr02 gave you will be sufficient to start your first campaign successfully. Its mother's day on May 8, use it and make it big.

I will be following your journey very closely, please share your results daily and keep this thread alive.

Good luck for your journey mate, I am sure you will achieve your milestones soon.

Regards
IndeXer
Once I actually start profiting on a daily basis I will definitely teach everyone how to get started with TeeSpring.

Regards
IndeXer
Also sorry about not updating often enough. I am very busy. If you want to know about more about what I am doing in more detail just shoot me a PM.

Quick Update:

FAds Campaign #1
SHUT DOWN
  • Spend: $1.19
  • Impressions: 105
  • Clicks: 12
FAds Campaign #2 SHUT DOWN
  • Spend: $3.88
  • Impressions: 1134
  • Clicks: 12
FAds Campaign #3 SHUT DOWN
  • Spend: $4.18
  • Impressions: 784
  • Clicks: 15

Why did I shut down all the campaigns?
  1. Tees design sucks
  2. Didn't use Audience Insights
  3. Learnt a lot of tricks that didn't implemented
  4. Mother's day coming, focusing on this.
So, will update soon with May campaigns, and really hope to make some profit!

Talk soon.

I can say that you are wise buddy. It is always a good thing for you to try out the networks. I am so sure that you have set aside the time period which you will then be able to know whether the campaign is worth you investing your time and financial resources. All I want to is wish you well in the new field and hoping we will get to know the good results soon and stay motivated too.

MI
Back