The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Journey] Adult Toy Store

Batman

affiliate
Day: 1
Website: Welcome to ATOY4US - IT IS A PLEASURE SERVING YOUR PLEASURE
Just launch a new website for adult toy store today. Need a vast modification. For the first look, the theme doesn't look so good to me. Also need to modify some image contents and other stuff. I am sharing with you because I am a newbie in adult marketing and start from scratch.

Today tasks: Launch a logo contest for the site, hiring the developer, manage content, choose right theme.

Need suggestion: what would be the best theme for my adult site? Which CMS do you think is best for the adult site? I primarily choose WordPress.

maybe targeting the locals is the first thing to do so you won't be worrying first about freight.
have you tried advertising it yet?

how much is your budget?
we can talk together by skype?
Actually, I am emphasize on SEO and site optimization. In near future, I'll move to advertising. I keep in mind that you. But when I move to advert then I'll definitely research the traffic source first.

Day: 1
Website: Welcome to ATOY4US - IT IS A PLEASURE SERVING YOUR PLEASURE
Just launch a new website for adult toy store today. Need a vast modification. For the first look, the theme doesn't look so good to me. Also need to modify some image contents and other stuff. I am sharing with you because I am a newbie in adult marketing and start from scratch.

Today tasks: Launch a logo contest for the site, hiring the developer, manage content, choose right theme.

Need suggestion: what would be the best theme for my adult site? Which CMS do you think is best for the adult site? I primarily choose WordPress.
Your site seems to look good. It sounds like you are on the 3d cart. The 3d cart is also good for e-commerce shop. But my suggestion you should move WordPress. Because you'll find plenty of WordPress plugins which help you a lot.

Right now I am comfortable with 3d cart as my provider comfortable with 3d cart and he upload all the products on the half of me.

banners
Back