The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Jordin Sparks American Idol 2007 Winner

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Watching Idol gives back.

Some guy - sorry don't know who he was, just said if everyone that voted
for Sanjaya gave just $1 they could feed a ton of kids. Cracked me up.

Anyway I've like Jordin the entire time, but have had a hard time picking my very fav and guessing who will win.

Based on the past 2 weeks and last night's performance which was so beautiful it made me cry -
I predict Jordin Sparks will be the Next American Idol.
icon14.gif

K back to the show.

Who do you think is going to win???

Commercial time.

This show is AMAZING and MOVING. I've cried 4 times and trust me,
I don't cry easy.

Oh they're back. BYE! Back later!

Ok so Jordin is still in. But after Tuesday's performance I think Blake j
ust moved up a few notches so I predict Jordin and Blake will be the final 2.

What do you guys think???

Who's going to WIN American Idol???

This has been the best final three they've ever had. Wow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Blake's style. He isn't the best vocally but I love watching him. He is a true entertainer and I can see him as the Idol. They actually all have winning potential but in terms of making the best idol I would say it's split between Jordan and Blake. Jordan's personality really helps her too.

Don't get me wrong, Melinda is awesome...WOW but I think she appeals more to a mature audience than the teeny boppers who probably cast most of the votes.

I guess we'll find out next week!

They all did really great tonight I think.

I'm with you Lisa I think it will be Jordan and Blake in the final 2.
But I still think Jordan will win. Maybe??? :confused:

Guess we'll know soon!

Hi

My thoughts is on Blake the next American Idol. He has strong stage performance and style though vocally may not be as great as Jordin or Melinda. Sorry to disappoint you, Linda! but just my humble opinion. ;)

I believe the audience are looking for an Idol so everything counts. Anyway I love watching the show and has been a keen fan for many years though I am in a 'faraway' land like Malaysia where we too have our own Idol.

Cheers
sk

Yeah she's so taking the trophy. I'm so mixed on this though. I really love Blake's style but like the judges said, this is a SINGING competition.

Yep I really like Blake too but Jordin Nailed it!

Can you imagine being 17 years old and being that centered in the limelight???
Man that girl's going to have a wild ride!

Congrats Jordin!

My bet was Blake...sob-sob :(

But Jordin is also good and she's sooooo tall! She owns the stage.

Congrats to Jordin and to all those who voted for her. :)

Yeah and I hope she stays grounded and doesn't fall into the traps of trying have a super skinny body because she looks great! But for some reason I think she'll be able to handle it. Way to go Jordin. :)

I lost interest half way through the season, but I was actually rooting for Melinda, and was disappointed to find out she was booted off before. She's a talented singer and I'm sure she already has record labels hounding her.

As for Blake, I really thought he would beat Jordin. He was original and unlike any other performer in the top ten since the show first began. He has incredible talent, especially his interpretations of various songs he performed. He's another one the record execs are probably chasing after.

banners
Back