The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Join Me On My Journey...

Wayne

affiliate
Hello everyone! I am still new here but I've been affiliate marketing for 6 months now. A Video from Charles Ngo said one of a newbies mistake is doing it alone... and so I have y'all! I am considering this place my mentor if that makes sense. I will be doing weekly threads about what I'm doing.

My Experience and what I learned:

I started off affiliate marketing from a course by Deadbeat Super affiliate (a "guru") and blogged with affiliate links. I tried and realized SEO is kinda dead and the only way to rank is honestly either buying links, or services which I would rather use in ppc. So, I embark on my PPC Journey!

I bought many courses, watched lots of free content and learnt theres 3 types of funnels (Overall)

Ad - Leadmagnet - offer (includes email marketing which is a whole different concept)
Ad - Click through page - offer
Ad - offer

If there's any more, please add on. Now this the very general, the ad can be FB ads, google ads, solo ads, native ads, pop out ads... The landing page can be a presell page, webinar page, free ebook/guide... LOTS. Anyways, I tried all the funnels and decided to focus on the second one and when I get the budget, I will dump all of that into email marketing. Right now, i am making a landing page tells a story on google adwords and bing ads . I spied on ads on bing ads and I saw lots of pages like this one. Next, I will get some trials of spy tools and finally, I am going to try native advertising: Native ad - presell page - offer. Any Native Networks you guys recommend?

Feel free to reply below and teach me ANYTHING that you can think of, and give criticism. THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE!

i read your thread, but i don't think i'm getting exactly what you are intending to run exactly, let me know exactly,
you are intending to run FB ads, google ads, solo ads, native ads, pop out ads,? i have to suggest you first of all to choose exactly what you want to work with exactly, then it could be more easy to provide you some advice!
Any Native Networks you guys recommend?
you can use any native spy tool to help you searching for this, also to help you buying ads, testing, monitoring your campaign!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back