The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

J in Miami

J

J_at_FlexOffers

Hello everyone,

My name is J, and I'm from Miami, FL. I've helped to manage two affiliate networks for the past five years. I've been involved with online marketing since 1998, when I opened a very successful online electronic music record business.

Outside of online marketing I have a background in marketing, management and performance within the arts & music industry. Prior to working at CardOffers and FlexOffers I owned a live music venue as well as several record stores, both on and offline, managed various music related events, and I still spend time in the studio working on various projects when I have the availability to do so.

My associate Koki Mourao is also on the forum, and if we see any opportunity to jump in on a thread where we may be of some help, we will try to do so. If anyone has questions for either of us, please let us know. Thank you.

Hey J,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sorry I was out earlier and didn't get a chance to welcome you right away. My new Grandson was born early so I've been away part-time and busy helping the family.

Good to have you with us and nice to know you are both available for questions. Thanks for stopping by!

Hi Laura, That's a great site you have. I spent some time going through it and I saw lots of fantastic tips for new affiliates.

banners
Back