The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Issue with TikTok and Clickbank.

Sega_24

affiliate
Guys,so I'm having around 1k clicks on TikTok,I don't have a landing page and using direct linking to the CB offer.The problem is that I have only 340 hops on Clickbank side,where are the 650 missing clicks?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 65
So you're using the vendor's lander? Then it sounds like people clicked from your TikTok link to the landing page but some of them didn't click through to the actual offer, they clicked away instead.

Also, I don't actually know if CB counts only unique IPs.

So you're using the vendor's lander? Then it sounds like people clicked from your TikTok link to the landing page but some of them didn't click through to the actual offer, they clicked away instead.

Also, I don't actually know if CB counts only unique IPs.
But they are getting to the actual offer once clicking I guess,I tested it,and after clicking on the clickbank offer link there is +1 hop instantly.

But they are getting to the actual offer once clicking I guess,I tested it,and after clicking on the clickbank offer link there is +1 hop instantly.
they are bots not scraping --when I used a Twitter feed that was the same problem --web tools come back to bite. You don't have the info on the clicks so there is no accurate way to poll the data.

It's best to redirect through a webserver 302 and have a log of the data to analyze.
Second best would be a a bridge page with google-analytics but the data would be convoluted --same problem with a commercial tracking api --limited data.

Well i am not sure that its a bot but maybe try to change the offer because maybe your offer its not good and it doesnt convert

MI
Back