The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is twitter good for SEO?

twitter is an effective resource for SEO,,, it do have more than 150 million registerd users from different geographical location, so you can find and reach to your targeted customer very easily..

Of course twitter is good for SEO.With the exposure and popularity twitter receives,social networking with sites like twitter is a very good off page optimization factor to increase traffic to your website.

favicon I favicon generator

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, twitter can be consider the second big social media network after facebook,, and it give very good ideas about geo targetting,,.. a special application of twitter, which is called twittergradder... over here you can find the people by searching an area.. if you seach US,, it will give you all the registered users in US...

Twitter is a social networking site. If you have a good network on twitter then it is more useful in seo. Twitter page update secondly So share your news with twitter.

Hi,
I am agreed with royal that Twitter, Digg and sites like Facebook etc are good social network site that gives you excellent number or traffic on your site and Twitter is PR 9 site which is also good for your site rank.

Only 10% Business you get if you use twitter account this is not good for your company before some years some people depend on social media now a days people work on seo stretedgy improve his keyword ranking in local search engine.
i hope if you use seo stretedgy that better for your business.

Twitter one of the most top social networking sites and I guess, also one of the most controversial, and twitter tweets are index by Google in every 45 mints its practically true.....

MI
Back