Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is this the end of custom audiences?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So i'm speaking with lots of affiliates who've ran tee spring and other campaigns with custom audiences and all their accounts and campaigns have been flagged.

Also apparently FB reps don't know what is going to happen with them...

Facebook is not allowing any custom audience for Teespring links but it is working just fine with other sites. I think this happened because people were still able to sneak in Name and Age based campaigns (against Facebook TOS) through the Facebook ads approval process by exploiting loopholes. Probably this made them angry and they stopped CA with Teespring links altogether. This makes me sad as few shady affiliates spoiit it for all of us. :(

One ray of hope is Facebook is going to bring many changes to FB ads on this 9th april. One of these in facebook's word -

"historically, if you selected "Parents" "Photography" "Photo uploader" within interests, the audience constructed was People who are Parents OR interested in Photography OR people who upload [many] Photos. However, the intended audience was: "Parents, who are interested in photography and upload pictures". Now, the specific audience will be targeted as intended."

If they do indeed bring in this change, we should be able to get most of the things that was earlier only possible through scraping done by using just interests.

I think Facebook are going to make it extremely difficult for affiliates do run ads promoting products.

They want large established companies running ads for brand awareness because the have unlimited budgets and will pay insanse ammounts to make sure there competitors are not getting an ad in edgeways.

Facebook ads were introduced to make money for Facebook, and they are going to do everything possible to stop people getting 1c clicks and things like that.

Facebook started denying ads that targeted scraped audiences with same last names for the last name tees which were popular with teespring.
I guess now theyre gonna end it with CAs this time!

banners
Back