The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is This the Best Method to Make Native Ad ? (Qustion)

Guy Kerklies

Hello everyone
i would like to hear yor advise and know if the way i am try to promote on native traffic is ok
first of all i get to Anstrex spy tool and look at the ads like this:

1625935437684.png

i am sorting the time by 7-18 days just to see recent good ads that running and still run, after that, for exemple i whould like to choose the "
Fighting Diabetes? This Discovery Leaves Doctors Speechless!" and which have there the brown nuts and stuff, after that,

i would enter and copy the headline and take the "brown nuts" picture and start to create my campaign in Vouum DSP
after i will see in the ad in Anstrex that i have 86% traffic from desktop and the ad exchange is "Revcontect" i will choose them also in Voluum DSP , and then i will make a white list of the 3 best traffic websites and widgets that this ad have and use them for my ad too, i will see those websites like this:

1625935836072.png

so, after i more and less copy ad that already works and i also copy his lander.. i am starting my campaign but i dont see a really good result, low CTR and it looks not so good for an ad that spouse to be good

also , i am thinking to do it on the AdCombo ads and so and try do it but i am afraid i will get poor results too
my qustions are, am i doing it right? i am choosing good traffic source and good spy tool?, also, there is a better network then those or GEOs that i need to look for?

thank you very much ! :)

Since it looks like you are showing exact copies of an ad to an audience that has been seeing this ad for at least a week...
How fast does ad fatigue kick in on native ads? Because that is of course one of the reasons that ad CTR might be low!

Anyway, I have always been told to use spy tools for inspiration, not to blindly copy what is already running...

Why are you afraid of getting poor results? You are gathering data... Not results...
Another network might show you better numbers but only testing will tell you more...
What Geo to promote? That will depend on your offer, ask your Affiliate Manager...

Don't forget, you're not there yet...
Once you get a reasonable ad CTR, next testing will be the LP CTR (unless you are direct linking), followed by the offer conversion rate...
Keep at it, trial and error will teach you so much more than what others tell you...

Since it looks like you are showing exact copies of an ad to an audience that has been seeing this ad for at least a week...
How fast does ad fatigue kick in on native ads? Because that is of course one of the reasons that ad CTR might be low!

Anyway, I have always been told to use spy tools for inspiration, not to blindly copy what is already running...

Why are you afraid of getting poor results? You are gathering data... Not results...
Another network might show you better numbers but only testing will tell you more...
What Geo to promote? That will depend on your offer, ask your Affiliate Manager...

Don't forget, you're not there yet...
Once you get a reasonable ad CTR, next testing will be the LP CTR (unless you are direct linking), followed by the offer conversion rate...
Keep at it, trial and error will teach you so much more than what others tell you...
Got you, so may it will be a good thing to copy the lander, but changed the creative and the headline, and open more wider the websites that I am advertising there? Also, should I publish in the same GEO?

Got you, so may it will be a good thing to copy the lander, but changed the creative and the headline, and open more wider the websites that I am advertising there? Also, should I publish in the same GEO?
I would change either the headline, either the creative, not both...
Yes for sure try more websites...
Geo, yes same is probably fine, but if you can ask your AM what Geos work with the offer you will know what Geos to test...
As always test, test and test...

@Guy Kerklies sorry for being off-topic...
@GriDHow's it going?
Fine @Honeybadger, thanks for asking ;) Back from another procrastination relapse :oops:
Feels like I can't get to finetune push traffic (probably what caused my relapse lol)
I still have a case study to write (Yet Another Push campaign that turned out a loser again) But I need to motivate myself to do it...
Working on trying another traffic source... (which obviously has my attention right now)

Are you in The Zone?
I recommend that you enter The Zone
You will receive The Information in The Zone
The Information will guide you to The Pot of Gold
The Pot of Gold is attainable for everyone
Read Think and Grow Rich book

banners
Back