The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is This Normal in propellerads??

well, maybe the impressions are disallowed for some reason.
ask them ... OR, show me the actual logs (I can usually tell).
Click counters just count clicks not who they are or jus thave some crude metrics as identification.

I believe they are paying per click and not per impression, however I'm not 100% sure about that one.

4 years back I thought that I can trade traffic between two networks.

What I mean ?
I thought that I can work with one network as a publisher and grab links from them and then buy traffic from second network as an advertiser with cheap rates so that I can get few bucks in between doing this.
What I learnt ?
You can't make living by doing that and sometimes networks are likely to find it and ask you to stop sending traffic to them to protect their inventory.
Are you doing this or your traffic is all organic ?

Regards.

4 years back I thought that I can trade traffic between two networks.

What I mean ?
I thought that I can work with one network as a publisher and grab links from them and then buy traffic from second network as an advertiser with cheap rates so that I can get few bucks in between doing this.
What I learnt ?
You can't make living by doing that and sometimes networks are likely to find it and ask you to stop sending traffic to them to protect their inventory.
Are you doing this or your traffic is all organic ?

Regards.
Propellerads have a direct link that you can do media buying with it .For the people that want to do this with adsterra just forget about it The only problem is it's hard for me to get a profitable cpm because i'm not sending cheap traffic. + you don't receive all the traffic.. 48% of the traffic i sent don't count but i got like 13% profits then when i tried to scale i got fucked by a 48 cent cpm and that's tier 1 traffic so basically i'm at 78% loss. I'm stopping this shit.. If you have cheap tier1 traffic u may make some money

propellerads and adsterra both cut a large amount of impressions and cheat the publishers.. since cpm is indeed $ for 1k - that's just a way to messure it - if you have $2 from 500 impressions is still $4 CPM

Can you provide more information? (Website Analytics) so that people who have experience with PropellerAds can help you out.
In my personal opinion, I suggest using Native ads, In-Page Push Notification, and Interstitials because those are what I'm using on my site, and CPM is doing great.

The Internet, Globally (in aggregate) is 30% to 40% useless (for ads) automated scraper bot traffic. Most people do not actively filter their traffic so they are blind to this fact.

You can contact propellerads support for help. They are very quick and helpful. Also you can join their telegram group to find what others are doing and getting from their platform.

1. Test how much of this traffic you lose with a JavaScript redirect
  2. Test how much traffic you lose with a HTTP/2.0 accepted policy only
Any loss you see (94%+) is bot traffic

MI
Back