The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is this affiliate program?

M

MISCHA CONNOLLY

I just want to start a one of affiliate program through this program. I already applied that but I don't get any notification from Affiliate marketing. How can I start affiliate? I just need a tag code... that it...

I just want to start a one of affiliate program through this program. I already applied that but I don't get any notification from Affiliate marketing. How can I start affiliate? I just need a tag code... that it...

Hey @MISCHA CONNOLLY i don't understand what you are saying.
do you want to promote affiliate offers or what ?.
what do you want to do exactly ?.

yes, I would like to be an affiliate promoter. (It might be called Publisher in this program)

I need an affiliate link or tag code to put it on my site.

Why don't you look out for a good Cpa network and apply to that? It could be a good starting point you know?

Why don't you look out for a good Cpa network and apply to that? It could be a good starting point you know?
Thank you Sanshez, I still don't get how to use this forum. I thought this is an affiliate program platform that was hit by google. Well, I will search again as you said.

Thank you Sanshez, I still don't get how to use this forum. I thought this is an affiliate program platform that was hit by google. Well, I will search again as you said.
You are mistaking this, this is just a forum buddy, anyway, you could try to look on the resource area, and you could find some affiliate networks over there that you could trust and try to join as well. If you got any question, just ask, i'm sure there are bunch of guys here willing to help with that!

MI
Back