The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there any Tool for filling forms?

Richlife

Hi all,
I am a businessman, for my business I need to visit number of sites daily. And many times I have to fill long application form or check those forms, it takes lot of time. Is there any software which can help me in filling out all these forms? If you guys have any ideas in this matter do help me please.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I use a program called Phrase Express and they have a free version, but businesses are supposed to register a copy at 39.95 which is nothing, so I paid for my copy.

PhraseExpress Autotext - Autocomplete text Utility

I use it not only for forms but for typing common phrases and even web site addresses. Partly for time savings and partly because I have carpal tunnel. For example if I type "hth" it autotypes - Hope this helps and best of luck! If I type 5blog, it types out my whole blog url.

I just upgraded and it has a new feature I just LOVE. You know how you hit copy, it saves it in cache so you can paste into another doc or web form or whatever. Well this saves everything you copy into cache, so if later in the day you need that site description for a directory submission or whatever, you just click the one you want and it pastes it for you.

But another free and easy thing to use if all you're doing is form fills is the Google toolbar. If all the forms are basically the same info, name address, email etc that works with the push of a button. THere is also a Firefox extension I've used before that’s more full featured that's free. Can't remember the name right now.

i use roboform. it cost $30 but it will fill out al the standard fields for you. IF you have custom fields you can actually put those into the program as well and it will fill them out. Also, roboform is a password vault and will store your logins and passwords, and fill them out for you. I like the program, I cannot count how many hours I have saved in using it.

There is an add on for firefox which helps you fill in forms. Except I forget what its called... Inform Edit or something like that!

I cannot imagine my life without roboform. If you are looking at filling out the same information on multiple sites (such as name or address) then the free version is fine. I spent the $30 which gives me roboform pro for this computer's life.

With roboform pro can you save a whole paragraph or like 2 sentences and hit a single key and it types it for you? Or is it more just short info like name and address?

You can save pretty much any information, Paragraphs, or just name and address. Then you hit the "fill forms" button and Roboform will fill in all empty form entries which match your saved responses. No need to even type a letter anymore

I also just have the free version of robo form. It works really good, but I need to get the paid version soon.

Jean M

"Then you hit the "fill forms" button and Roboform will fill in all empty form entries"

The program I have goes beyond filling forms. It can be used for forms but can also do typing shorthand anywhere in a doc. So if I type 5em in the middle of an email it types out my 5 star email address, "Hth" in an email types out "Hope this helps and best of luck!"

It even types out a full paragraph complete with live links or urls which comes in really handy for questions I have to answer all the time for instance when I merchant emails and asks if they can advertise on my forum I explain no but here's where you can announce your program - with explanation and the link.

For straight form fills like online orders I just use the Google toolbar. For longer forms like directory submissions I use Phrase express.

banners
Back