The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Is there a way to distribute leads through one form?

Robot23

affiliate
Ok so, I know how to generate leads... However, I'm looking for a way to distribute one lead to multiple affiliate offers.

For example: I have a form on my site when people enter their info I want to to get sent to offer A, offer B & offer C

I've seen this technique used by sites I just don't know how it's done. Is there a specific term this is called?

Is there a script, website that offers this or some sort of code I can do to implement this into my forms?

You would have to POST the form to your own server script then capture the form values.
Then you *could* repost those values to different URLs <<< in theory.

I don't know if the networks you are using would want non-exclusive leads from your script <<< that would be your referrer.

Analogy: You pay for an ad and you get only 1/3 of the value you pay for -- would you buy that? If you would -- what would you pay?

You would have to POST the form to your own server script then capture the form values.
Then you *could* repost those values to different URLs <<< in theory.

I don't know if the networks you are using would want non-exclusive leads from your script <<< that would be your referrer.

Analogy: You pay for an ad and you get only 1/3 of the value you pay for -- would you buy that? If you would -- what would you pay?

i think what he is trying to accomplish is against the rules of CPA Network, and you can't do it any ways.
the visitor has to fill in the form, not bots.

We use a custom system like Graybeard mentioned. It allows us to post to a number of different companies at the same time... if we want.

I wouldn't recommend doing this on a CPA network. You will surely get booted.

I have seen multi-quote auto insurance websites. They furnish several insurers your form data.
If this is done *above-boards* and the buyer knows he is getting a non-exclusive lead -- then I can see no problem with it.
The networks sell the leads to 'someone'; they could be selling the leads on a non-exclusive or exclusive basis, or possibly, once exclusively and 30 days later non exclusively to 2 or 3 other buyers.

MI
Back