The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is there a passive way or with minimal effort to make something like 60$/ month?

TtTpAdam

affiliate
I'm not from the US and recently I lost one of my revenue streams which was paying for some of my bills and I want a passive way to make a small amount in the start or something with minimal effort?
I tried a lot of things online but I don't seem to be able to make that amount and it's so depressing :(

the start is always little harder, so just don't quit.
you can start with free traffic.

I'm not from the US and recently I lost one of my revenue streams which was paying for some of my bills and I want a passive way to make a small amount in the start or something with minimal effort?
I tried a lot of things online but I don't seem to be able to make that amount and it's so depressing :(
Promoting some, offers using free traffic could be possible, just try to know exactly what, how, and build yourself with patience.

There are 2 keys in making more money with less effort with affiliate marketing:
The first one is the product price, the higher the price the more commission you get.
The second is the market size, more people interested in the product = more potential customers.

The main problem with success in that field is understanding both the customer need and the product.
As soon as you find that one great product that solves a problem you know well, it will be easier to find people that want to buy it.

There are 2 keys in making more money with less effort with affiliate marketing:
The first one is the product price, the higher the price the more commission you get.
The second is the market size, more people interested in the product = more potential customers.

The main problem with success in that field is understanding both the customer need and the product.
As soon as you find that one great product that solves a problem you know well, it will be easier to find people that want to buy it.
great tips.
and add to that the way you promote as well, that plays a big role too.

great tips.
and add to that the way you promote as well, that plays a big role too.
The best promotion to start with is speaking to people.
That way you understand their perspective better and develop your ability to advertise relevant content and products.
Go to Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, and other free platforms to get started.
When you feel you make posts that your customers like you can start promoting your advertisements for cash.
Good luck!

banners
Back