The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is the 5R best ppv source to get start now?

dylan09

Hey,

I am new to paid traffic. Have read almost all the posts about ppv here.
many posts mentioned that LI is the best to start, however, things changed these days.Seems that LI need more initial budget but become worse than before.

For 50onred(500$ as a start.it is enough for a newbee to get sart, right?), i want to promote financial offers, some other offers as well.the bid price is too high? many people mentioned the higher bid price, any suggestions?i really dont want to lose all the test budget in the first few days when i take action. I want to earn some money whithout losing too much unnessesary test budget. Want to spend money in a right way.

Any one here have some experiences about 50onred intext traffic?Or, is the 50 great for a new bee?

As a new bee on ppv, i really want to get some advices about ppv campaigns. 20-50$/day is a great start for me.

thanks very much.

$500 is more than enough to start as newbie.

Financial traffic always have high bids. It is better to place low bids and see if traffic comes. Increase your bids slowly and keep cap on campaign budget or daily budget so that you do not burn cash quickly.

You can also contact your manager at 5R and ask him what offer works best. You can promote those offers.

$500 is more than enough to start as newbie.

Financial traffic always have high bids. It is better to place low bids and see if traffic comes. Increase your bids slowly and keep cap on campaign budget or daily budget so that you do not burn cash quickly.

You can also contact your manager at 5R and ask him what offer works best. You can promote those offers.

thanks very much.
it is a good news that we dont need too much test money in the begining.

seems that it is not very hard to earn a little money by ppv now. i thought it is too hard and need much test budget in the begining.

other questions
What the pop size now? I asked the support, he told me that the pop is full size.
is there any adware like LI adware that i can install at my machine to spy landing pages? is only picture will be ok for landing page for 50, mean no privacy, disclaimer, etc.

I am so new to ppv,need some guides here.
thanks very much.

Last edited:
banners
Back