The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is SEO necessary for website?

[FONT=&quot]Is SEO necessary for website? [/FONT]
On page is yes definitely needed, and if you have great content or something that everybody is looking for, as soon as visitors start flocking in, yu dont need any off page work, but otherwise you do need it

Of course it is compulsory if you want your website to be promoted.

And one thing you need to note is that, every well promoted site has undergone SEO knowingly or unknowingly.

For example: Maintaining good keyword density, using keywords for internal page URLs etc. which comes under On-Page SEO also contribute to promoting. Any link posted on other site is also contribute to SEO.

YES because SEO is the best way to gain organic traffic to your site and reach your potential clients. But if your site is pretty new, I suggest give it two or three months before doing offline SEO to avoid what they call-Google sandbox.

YES because SEO is the best way to gain organic traffic to your site and reach your potential clients. But if your site is pretty new, I suggest give it two or three months before doing offline SEO to avoid what they call-Google sandbox.
Correct, but if the content is good and ap-pealing, you dont need any off page opt.

Of course it is compulsory if you want your website to be promoted.

And one thing you need to note is that, every well promoted site has undergone SEO knowingly or unknowingly.

For example: Maintaining good keyword density, using keywords for internal p

Yes.In my opinion SEO is needed. It is necessary for increasing traffic to your site. SEO techniques are very helpful in bringing traffic.SEO considers how search engines work and what people search for.

SEO is needed for websites to get top position in all major search engines. Because plenty of websites of same theme is available on internet. On-Page and Off-Page both have same importance for websites.

Sometimes PPC alone can't give you high ranking in SERP's so you really have to learn SEO or hire someone to do it for you. It will also help to have tons of traffic.

I wonder if rather then worrying about SEO, you would just worry about developing your site in a proper fashion and the seo profits would come in themselves...

Today for the development of your business, a website is a very important factor. Every business should require a decent website which explains all the aspects of business and attracts the visitors' attention. In this case SEO is important...

banners
Back