The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is really search engine optimization needed?

seostepnet

affiliate
Everybody who have website is carzy about its website's search engine optimization, he need its site to be top for targeted keywords. But I want to know- Is search engine optimization really needed?

Why do you keep posting this rubbish all over the Internet? I have seen you post the above at a few forums now.

I think it really depends on the goals and objectives of a site. If you want to boost your sales of your services or products, seo is really required to make your site listed in higher position in serp making it more visible to your customers. You also need it to maintain your keyword rankings, traffic, and inbound links.

Everybody who have website is carzy about its website's search engine optimization, he need its site to be top for targeted keywords. But I want to know- Is search engine optimization really needed?

From our perspective yes to SEO!! On one of our client property sites 60% of our traffic comes from natural rankings in Google. About 2000 visitors per day - would be dead in the water without them.

I'm soo sick of this OP. Forth time seeing this useless topic on various forums.
OP, do yourself a favour, click on Start > Shut Down > Yes I am Totally Sure and go and play with some trains.

yes it is really needed if you have online product selling site, or you are an SEO consultant. theses are the two that really need optimization....
product selling site needs sale
SEO consultants need to pay their bills!

We all need SEO and there are many ways to do this, from online and on page work, to offline advertising and bits and pieces which can help your rank improve.

SEO is a very important part to many online businesses, as they need to be found in order to succeed.

I think it depends on the owner of the site......

if the owner the web site doesn't want to make his site to have

visitors...

then Search Engine Optimization is no need....

Its definitely necessary if you want to promote and set up your site successful online, it helps to get your site out there and noticed.

if you have some product to sell, then SE ranking is a must for you. if you are offering a service which can come handy if users find it on the top of google then also it is usefull.
its better you decide first, why do you need top ranking?
other wise it is not worth investing in SEo consultant for SE ranking

I think every website owner need the search engine optimization for hit the targeted market and if any website owner want a good "ROI" then he must need a SEO.

Thanks

MI
Back