The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is "Online Success" Easier or Harder Than Before?

Johnstaff

affiliate
People always ask me...

Is it easier or harder to create success online than it was 5 or more years ago?

I thought I would share my feelings on this, but I would love some input from you guys as well.

So is it EASIER or HARDER today?

Simple Answer = Harder... A LOT Harder

Just think about how easy and cheap it was to buy ppc from google in the "early days". You could buy the best keywords at super low prices.

It was also very under regulated -- Google (and other providers) barely cared if you sent ads to landing pages of any kind.

But here's the deal...

It doesn't matter.

Just because it's harder to "make it" today, that doesn't mean or change ANYTHING.

If you are the type of person to give up on something when it gets tough, then you won't make it... EVER.

It sounds harsh, but it's the truth.

Here's why:

99.99% of people give up, not because it's impossible, but because something "shiny" and "new" comes along.

Almost all "failure" happens because we get distracted.

I'm not blaming anyone... I get distracted every single day.

BUT... Here is the GOOD NEWS:

If you want to make it, then as long as you stay focussed... YOU CAN.

Even better... You can actually do BETTER than most people did 5 years ago.

Most "online successes" from back then are gone.

So what's the "secret weapon" to becoming a success today?

Well, it's important to have a "solid game plan", but you won't get there by getting distracted and chasing the next shiny new object.

Here are the 3 most important things we can all do right now to get more results in any area of our lives...

1. Identify EXACTLY what you want and why you want it.
2. Ask yourself HOW MUCH you want it (are you prepared to do "whatever it takes"?)
3. Look around and find someone who already has the results you want and learn from them.

I have applied these 3 Principles in my life over and over again.

Am I perfect? NO. Not even close.

But I am always on the journey towards getting what I want.

Apply these principles and you can be too.

Agreed with your post 100% Now that more people know about AM both in the mainstream and the adult spheres it's become oversaturated with people thinking it's "easy money". However, because there's more competition now, so it's actually a lot harder to make that "easy money" than before. The affiliates who manage to be super successful are the ones who a) are very educated on the subject and b) are tenacious enough to stick with it. And of course, have a set game plan similar to the one you outlined above.

MI
Back