The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is my App being denied because I am overseas?

TheConfidante85

affiliate
I found a program that would fit in almost perfectly for my website (it's about weather). The site has a very good design and gets anywhere from 300-700 visitors a day and growing (a lot of this depends on big weather events)

Anyways, I am from Michigan but moved to South Korea to teach English in December. I've heard that a lot of programs will decline apps frm other countries and if this is so, is there anyway I can signup for the program while being here in Korea?

*On the application, I use my US address if that makes any difference*

Due to the fact that tons of affiliate fraud comes from certain countries some affiliate programs do screen some out. Some also only allow US affiliates if the product can only be sold in US, which is just silly since and affiliate from anywhere, can sell anywhere.

Most networks, if not all, track you by IP so even if you use US address on the app, they could catch it. However why not try it. Maybe this program does not screen by country. Also if they decline you, you can try to email the manager and explain.

I don't think your location may be making any difference. I think you should use your local address where you are at present as that can be the only problem if your website is genuine.

MI
Back