The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Mobile responsive website is necessary for SEO?

Yes definitely. Google has announced its mobile speed update in July. Hence it is mandatory, a website should be mobile responsive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mobile is a pain in the ass to get right with images that are sized (not only WxH but kb sized for load times) but if you need to kiss elgooG ass :D Well then you have to do it.
40% to 55% of Internet traffic is now on mobile -- so it behooves you to scale for mobile even if you are just doing ads and not playing the elgooG SEO game.

Mobile Responsive is that adaptation of the view of your offer depending on te device .. Tablet .. Mobile Phone .. Ipad .. the screen size ..etc.
It's used to give the client or the person who see your offer the best view and experience .. to be somehow attracted to click on the offer (imagine you opened a website and it didn't fit well your browser .. you'll close it immediately xD).
Many people now use their phones to search and google things up. You need to adapt your offers to fit any way they use.

You can adjust this easily through the HTML by using: <meta>
and adjust the style to "max-width:100%; height:auto"

Check the website "(w3schools) for html responsive" to get more what I mean

For sure!

If you think about this, all of us are checking phones as the first thing in the morning. So to cover wider audience you definitely need to take care of the mobile version!
Moreover, it makes the search engine "happier" and correspondingly raise your chances for the success!
Also check out those SEO tips, might be really helpful!

I am talking about this crap ...

#leader{

background-image: url(img/logo-affedge-hdr-1500.jpg);

background-repeat: no-repeat;

width: 100%;

height: 335px;

margin-left: 2%;

/*border: dashed 2px blue;*/

}

@Media (max-width: 420px) {

#leader {

background-image: url(img/logo-affedge-hdr-310.jpg);

margin-left: 1em;

margin-top: 1em;

height: 110px;

}

}

@Media (min-width: 421px) and (max-width: 1200px) {

#leader {

background-image: url(img/logo-affedge-hdr-700.jpg);

margin-left: 1em;

height: 120px;

}

}

I am talking about real websites and not just a landing page. Dynamically rendered content :p

MI
Back