The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it worth to get a blog?

whd4u

affiliate
Hey,

Do you all think it is worth getting a blog?

If you think it is, how many times do you blog per week/month?

It takes a lot of work, but even if you don't update every other day, adding it to the right blog networks and directories will keep traffic flowing to it.

It all depends what you'll be using it for and what content you'll be adding.

If you're doing it to drive traffic to your proper site to gain sales, you might consider creating a social network in a related subject, one that you could market to (without over doing it).
Open source programs like Elgg allow you and your site members to create blogs anyway.

It will be for a web hosting/dedicated server business.

So there will mainly be IT/internet blog posts on there.

Will use it to update customers on new services etc.

Elgg isn't really what I'm after though, wordpress is more of what I need.

Just after advice to know if it is worth having a blog for my company.

Of course it's worth to have a blog as it gives you a chance to earn some money, some advertising if your blog is popular and so on. You should write very often if you want your blog to be competitive and profitable

Blogging can create so many opportunities. I've been blogging for 2 years and I've had more clients and developed more visits online.

Blogging is excellent for networking as well.

Of course, having blogs is really helpful in building quality backlinks for SEO purpose since we usually have more controls on self blogging. It is more natural and effective as comparing with blog commenting, IMO.

All the best,

I run one anime blog, for watching episodes of popular series. I have about 7 series complete and a few incomplete. So my workload for the blog is posting embeds a few times a week. Which is easy with something like Wordpress. Static html ftl.

Id also say blogging is pretty easy compared to other website formats, helps when you arent a proficient coder.

Blogging can be a time-consuming job, but it is a key way of building your reputation and getting your stories out there.

Hey,

Do you all think it is worth getting a blog?

If you think it is, how many times do you blog per week/month?

Only if you can update it regularly.
Having said that, I have two blogs that are still sending me traffic and I didn't update them for over a month. But they do have original content and are showing on page 1 for some niche keywords.

banners
Back