The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Is it worth investing in CryptoCurrency?

Is investing in CryptoCurrency a good idea?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
For sure it is. This market won't disappear in a near future
Just use a common sense and don't get emotional.
Don't buy shitcoins, don't buy coins that have just grew a lot (like many people did with Ripple).

The best coins in terms of the Risk/Reward ratio are the most solid projects such as Ethereum, NEO, OMG and about 10 more. Whatever bubble will happen, those projects are here to stay and not just stay, but increase their value by multiple times.

Good luck!

I used to be an active member of this forum. Back in the day when we had the Dojo, there was awesome value here.

Now? Not so much. (Just my opinion)

I invested heavily in crypto 2 years ago and I became financially independent. I literally never have to work another day in my life.

Apart from this forum not providing the value it used to do. (Or maybe it's just me) crypto is the main reason I'm not that active anymore.

Some tips:
  • Only invest what you're willing to lose
  • Learn how-to read charts
  • Always set stop losses
  • Buy low sell high (seems obvious but I still see a lot of people buying ATH)
  • If you trade short-term take profits regularly
  • If you're long term use a hardware wallet
  • Never follow pump & dumps
  • Do your own research
I'm still running affiliate campaigns, but I made fuck you money on crypto.

I have bought my first crypto like two days ago.

It never interested me actually but i really hear everyone talk about it eveywhere. A close friend is all in to it and after a little talk i invested a few hundreds in VECHAIN and STRATIS.

I also wanted to get ripple but he adviced me not to so yeah..

I have like 150 win it is not a lot ofcourse but so was my investment

I used to be an active member of this forum. Back in the day when we had the Dojo, there was awesome value here.

I invested heavily in crypto 2 years ago and I became financially independent. I literally never have to work another day in my life.

Apart from this forum not providing the value it used to do. (Or maybe it's just me) crypto is the main reason I'm not that active anymore.

Some tips:
  • Always set stop losses
  • Do your own research

Sounds like you having lot of fun now.
Good for you bro.

I also wanted to get ripple but he adviced me not to so yeah..

In the other hand, some people advice me to buy ripple.
I still didn't get any coin but I really want to.
Again, I want a piece of this craziness and in 2-3 years from now, feel the financial freedom.

I think it is good idea for investors, entrepreneurs, businesspersons and even crypto-enthusiasts and traders. You can invest your money in ICO. The main value of ICO is the more coins will be purchased during the ICO, the higher the price at the start of trading with these tokens on the stock exchange, and very likely investors will have the opportunity immediately after the ICO to sell them with significant profit.
The greatest risk is usual fraud, when the creators of the project pursue only one goal: to get the money of users. From an investor's perspective, this transaction is always based on trust, since it does not regulate the conduct of crypto-currency crowdsails.
It can not be ruled out that the project may not survive to the stage of product appearance or disappoint the investor with its implementation.

Last edited by a moderator:
As X-trader i think it's one f the most risky business to get into, and you can't make it sustainable or a depend on it as income, i remember when i felt like i know everything and lost everything in one single trade.
However you can make a fortune out of it but you can lose that fortune in 1s.
the other cons is that you need to be online at least 8H a day and follow th news you'll find yourself looking at the chart every min.

Hi everyone!
How do you guys think, will Bitcoin be rising or falling in the nearest future?:rolleyes:

For long-term profit investment in Bitcoin is beneficial. Around me, there are many of the people whose invest in Bitcoin and got profit. :)

min
Hello, guys! And what aboout mining cryptocurrency these days?
mining crypto-currency can be good but it needs high end machines (a lot) and a maintaining system for temperature as machines causes too much heat. They are costly as well. So basically it is like investing a lot of money and work but it sure gives you the result.

I think investing resources into digital money(cryptocurrency) is a good speculation. But there are also risks, because not all the countries of the world officially recognize digital currencies. I want to invest in Ether and Litecoin with my broker now what do you think about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Investing in cryptocurrencies at this time is worthy because the bitcoin price is low yet, but when its prices going higher then you can sell that coin at higher prices. So, it would be profitable from my point of view.:)

Some tips:
  • Always set stop losses
  • Do your own research

Good for you -- that is not investing that is pure speculation. Hope you cashed out a good part of your profit. That is what good gamblers do ... I regret not have ventured a few thousand on Bitcoin back in 2013 ... Oh well ... 2 fucks not given.

A lot of people are down 40% the last couple of weeks -- if they bought in last month they are fucked. If you decided to buy in early then you made a good bet.

Graybeard, Jan 18, 2018

MI
Back