“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Is it worth buying spying tools as a newbie

Discussion in 'Research and Intelligence' started by Ambani, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Alexis.adverten

Alexis.adverten Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Spy tools are useful only in the right hands. if you don't know how to work with this stuff, you will just waste your money

Anna2017 likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Well its good but at begining i recomend to newbies to learn how to market well theyr business ,how to get more traffic etc and after that of course its good to buy some spying tools

Anna2017 and Alexis.adverten like this.
  4. Patrick3333

Patrick3333 Affiliate affiliate

i'm a newbie, and i decided to subscribe for a spytool, sure it's very cheap, but works very well, and really help me have a better view on my campaigns!! me i think it worth it really

Anna2017 likes this.
  5. Oviri Onobrakpeya

Oviri Onobrakpeya Affiliate affiliate

Which spy tool did you go for and what's the price? Thanks

Empress of Tomorrow and Anna2017 like this.
  6. Omokafe Segun

Omokafe Segun Affiliate affiliate

Spytool is good for all Affiliate Marketers who wanna make it big in the Industry. You only need to subscribe for the one you can afford, highly recommended.

Anna2017 likes this.
  7. Anna2017

Anna2017 Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Wish you good luck with all your beginnings in Affiliate Marketing! :affiliatefix:

Spy tools - it is our king feature:p:p:p

We have our own free spy tool and collected best discounts on other most popular Spy tools (like Adplexity, WhatRunsWhere and other )

8. Tyler Ellison

Tyler Ellison Affiliate affiliate

The question of which to use depends on which traffic network you want to run.

AdBeat covers most display and native networks, and you can get the intro package for like $99/month. That's a good one to start with because it covers so many ad networks. This is currently one of my faves.

I've used WhatRunsWhere, several Facebook ones like BigBigAds (those keep getting shut down) as well as AdVault.

SpyFu is my preferred tool for search ad spying too and is only like $39/month now. That one's been around a long long time and has great data.

9. johnnynight

johnnynight Affiliate affiliate

You may also want to try a vpn such as expressvpn

My experience with vpn's has expressvpn as one of the best, to me it is the best..

Makes easy to check the ads showing on different countries for a site..

10. towhidzaman

towhidzaman Moderator moderator affiliate

Spy tools are always handy to have and there are lots of free options out there too but since you are a newbie don't let it take you away from more important things which is to actually get approved by a CPA network, do the research on what you wanna promote, make a plan. At the end of the day, it's just a tool, not a sure hit.

azgold likes this.
  11. DoubleDouble

DoubleDouble Affiliate affiliate

Some great tips on here - Spy tools can most definitely give you a bit of a head start, but they can also be quite costly. Essentially you can manually do ad research and find out things with a good mobile emulator/computer and a VPN. Personally, I would say that the money is better spent on CDNs, tracking platforms etc... especially if you have a tight budget, but the flip side, if you know how to use them you can for sure get your monies worth! Good luck

azgold likes this.
  12. vigaso

vigaso Affiliate affiliate

Hi Yesterday i payed For 3 days access On advault.io
    **They are recovering the servers, Moving to new hardware**

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  13. Unicorn

Unicorn Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

It's not on your end... I can't access the website too. Maybe there's a problem with their server.

vigaso likes this.
  14. vigaso

vigaso Affiliate affiliate

hi there ,True they already replayed to my message !
    Hi,
    We are having outage and we are working hard to recover the servers all day. Moving to new hardware as I type this.
    Please bare with us, I expect to be back online in a couple of hours.

I'm Not that Lucky i guess xD

15. alanleo

alanleo Affiliate affiliate

You can use spy tools to check which offer or campaign has succeed and learn from it.
    Such as whatrunswhere.com, idvert.com, adplexity.com, etc.
    Also, you can make special or unique creatives by yourself.
    It's up to you.

16. jonte

jonte Affiliate affiliate

Absolutely. The main positive is that it gives you an idea of what sort of offers are popular at the moment instead of just randomly choosing offers and hoping for the best.

Anna2017 likes this.
  17. grado

grado Affiliate affiliate

Do Not Buy Spy Tools. Those tools are useless for affiliate. It's not the key for doing affiliate. I never use any spy tool for doing affiliate. Most of spy tools are just scam.

18. Empress of Tomorrow

Empress of Tomorrow Affiliate affiliate

But ... the Affiliate Manager does this as well, which is why publishers are advised to establish a warm relationship with AM(s) so they can tell you about popular offers. Spy tools may be good but don't come cheap (for the newbie).

19. jonte

jonte Affiliate affiliate

Yes you should also use the advice of your AMs, I do that as well. However sometimes AMs suggest offers which are new and or offers that may be under-performing because they themselves have certain quotas they must meet which is why it's good to also double-check with spy tools to see the popular offers. Spy tools are also great for downloading good LPs and editing them to your liking. It is possible to find LPs through other methods but using tools is the easiest and most reliable.

banners