The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it worth buying spying tools as a newbie

I just compared adplexity and anstrex, I found out that in anstrex you can get data for the advertiser and not for the particular campaign, while in adplex you get data for the particular campagin, for example, if you search an ad on anstrex it shows you data for the advertiser as to how many countries the advertisers is advertising in, in total, and what are the percentage of traffic the advertiser is getting from the different devices in total, while in adplexity we are able to see how many countries the ad campaign which we have selected is running in and the different devices in which that particular campaign is running in. So if we want detailed statistics of a particular ad campaign, then adplexity is the one to go for, however if we are low on budget, then anstrex is the one although it does not give that much detailed analysis of the ad but it gives total analysis of the advertiser who is running the ad. Correct me if I am wrong, adplexity is expensive but for top results its the one to go for according to me. The only extra thing anstrex gives is the bid history that too it gives the bid history only in push ads and not in native ads for some strange reason. Is there any use of the bid history?

banners
Back