The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to get traffic $ sales within 7 days of launching a new site?

genuwine4532

affiliate
I have a question:

I have seen a couple of posts on another forum where people claim that they got LOTS of traffic and sales and profits in upwords of several hundred dollars WITHIN 1 week of launching their sites. THATS within 7 DAYS!

Their posts were basically for the purpose of selling their "traffic secrets" for their particular product and if you bought that product through their link then you would get the secrets.

Now I am wondering, is it really possible to get HIGH traffic and even profits like that within 7 days?

ppc will let you do it

Well they do mention that it is NOT PPC. And people that had bought the system commented that the "secrets" were nothing "NEW". Just something that seemed to work in that particular case.

Many things are possible. Probable? Attainable? Realistic? Don't think so.[/QUOTE said:
This is what I thought too. Many people had bought this info from that forum thread yet I am still to see any postings from those people that had a successful outcome, the only postings seem to be saying that the secrets were nothing new but had good stepbystep instructions.Which I probably all ready aware of

thanks guys I was just wondering yes Linda I agree with you it sounded improbable!

And STILL no reason to buy an ebook or "system"

Yes Rob I agree!!

Probably article marketing.

Possibly video marketing.

Both can dump good amounts of traffic onto a site.

I think so too

Yes I am thinking the same thing, prob Article Mrktng. Which I am doing all ready on a daily basis.

Thanks Rob

I remember seeing a guy who was making reasonable money with article marketing but he was plowing out about 15 to 20 articles each and every day for a month before he started to see good returns.

Thanks Rob

I am glad you said that because I have been trying to do the same, I am doing about 7 a day some for my static site and some for affiliate products. I have seen results little by little, but it's only been about 3 weeks. Today is one of those days where I feel like WTF am I doing this for? BUT I know I have to keep at it, there are no overnight miracles.

Plus I am using auto submission now as opposed to before when I used manual submission for my articles and I have ALOT more time to write and the submission is so much more massive! Manual SUCKS!!

Thanks Rob, I really needed to hear a success story today!:D

Maybe he used leverage?

Maybe he used article marketing and video marketing and all the proven methods to build a list, then build a relationship with the subscribers. Hey the subscribers you get from article and video marketing are very responsive, that's a possible way.

About your article marketing. do you use software to submit them or pay for a service?

Thanks
Jameel Mukadam

Hey Jameel,
Maybe he did BUT that would take a lot longer than 7 days he said he had profits within 7 days!

I only use Article Marketer now. Massive Backlinks and Search Term Domination. Article Marketer

I used isnare for a while, which is a service, BUT that costs $2 per article and has only several hundred sites it submits to.

I also had tried Article Submitter (which is a software download) and when I downloaded it I had all kinds of issues with it, when I emailed support they gave me a LONG LIST of things I had to do to fix the database in order to get it to work, YUCK.

With article marketer I get 5,000+ sites and 60,000+ people they submit and it only costs $40 per quarter flat rate. No probs-- no issues!

I'll give you a hint, if you go to their website, click on the "todays special tab" there you can get a $30 discount from the regular price, then go down to the bottom of page where they offer "free limited service" click on that and they give you an additional discount. SO the regular price is $75 per Quarter, BUT if you do the above steps you only pay $40 PER QUARTER which is very cheap for unlimited subscriptions.

Take Care!

Thanks...

Thanks for the tips.

He could make that much money in 7 days with his list. If he emails his list every 2nd day he gets 3 emails through. Statistics shows that in order for a person to buy from you, you have to make contact at least 3 -7 times. Maybe it worked in the first 3 times for him.

Emails are pre-written in series and set at certain intervals. Maybe he's smart;-)

To your success
Jameel Mukadam

Maybe he is..

MAYBE HE IS.... HE MUST BE SMARTER THAN ME!!

I've been pushing my site for 3 weeks, following EVERY possible traffic tactic on the list and I finally got 4 sales, 1 of them was my own! AND I am finally indexed by Google for many pages of my site with tons of backlinks thanks to Articles and Directories! So I guess all is as it should be.

Sounds like a sales pitch to me and not a very good one at that. I suppose they will get a few newbies buying the product

By the way, it takes a while for you to get returns with article marketing. It just is not going to happen in 7 days.

It all depends on how much work you put in to generate traffic, it isn't the technique, it's the number of traffic streams and how effective they are that determine your traffic.

Beware Of The Hype (lies!)

If someone claimed that they launched a new site and lots loads of traffic and sales - well its probably a load of old hogwash

Is it possible - well yes if you were a really well known personality and or had some great piece of news e.g. the find madeline campaign got a huge amount of traffic in just a few hours of going online - but thats not quite the same as you or me starting a website from scratch

I tell you once I started a website from scratch and I did get about 100 visitors - but that was only because I happened - by accident - to click on a click on my wordpress blog theme, which took me to the site of the guy that designed it, and there was some blog entries about redesigning it, and so I put in my pennyworth about how I had redone some of the style sheets and stuff, and obviously a load of people must have read it and clicked through to see my site!

but that was more luck than judgement!

So I would say forgot all the hypish rubarb you read online

You have to remember there are alot of people making these kind of statements in order to try and sell you their product. It's a kind of approach where you try and flatter people and then say well I did it with this ebook or this software etc Some people even run forums just so they can "sell" affiliate products via some recommendation somewhere or other - so just be careful and ask first why people are trying to push some product or service onto you

You have to remember there are alot of people promoting products as affiliates when they have never used the product and know close to nothing about the product. So they are recommending something they haven't a clue about. Some people will even promote something that really is completely useless but of course they don't know because all they did is take a few lines of affiliate code and plastered the ads all over the place!

Thankfully you can learn alot from this as to what is successful i.e. be more careful what you promote, and don't promote a product unless you have used it or at least done your homework on how good the product really is. I mean what are your customers going to think if you recommend something and your advice turns out to be a load of old rubbish? You want to be like your best friend to your customers and give them honest advice

Now Im guessing you want to generate traffic to your website - well remember it will take quite a long time and require alot of work. You will need to find the right theme or niche for your website otherwise your website wont get listed high enough in the search engines for anyone to notice it

There's alot more to it than that - but I would say don't expect anything big to happen over night or even after a few months, because in all probability it wont. It takes years to develop a website that pays you over $1,000 a month - but dont dispair you can get there, if you don't give up and just keep on doing the right things

Thanks guys

Thanks guys, great replies,

I think he bought his own stuff and that is how he was able to show his screenshot of sales report from CJ!! ;)

I?ve just started playing a little in affiliate marketing but I launched a site and started making money with it the same day. However the fact that I post a lot on forums and have access to thousands of signature links makes a big difference. I also used an old domain name, set up a blog, took the longest list I could find of sites to ping, and started grabbing content from free articles sites and posting them on the blog and used a couple social media sites for the main traffic.

I had played around a little with launching a second affiliate site but I?ve found it really hard to find a site set up that I felt comfortable with. I?d hate to spend my time getting traffic to a site that was unable to convert a high percent of that traffic.

In my short time playing with affiliate marketing I?ve found that there is a lot more to it than just sending traffic to a site. And in my time of online marketing I?ve found that social media sites are not all they are cracked up to be.

Let me give you two different scenarios;

1. We have a lady who has nothing to do but hang out on myspace. She makes thousands of friends whom she talks to daily. They all have something in common and love communicating with each other. This lady starts a website selling something that they all have in common and lets all her friends know about the new site. She stands a darn good chance of starting to make money the same day.

2. We have a guy that claims to be a marketing guru, he takes a bot and lets it loose on myspace. He like the lady makes thousands of friends. He then starts spamming them with his get rich quick, I am a guru crap. Chances are he will leave myspace with the attitude that there is no way to make money with myspace.

Chances are the lady can sit right there on myspace and make a pretty good living and she could launch another site in the same type of business and start making money the same day. However if she wrote a book on how to launch a site and start making money the same day it would never work for you unless you already had established all the contacts.

Hi genuwine4532

I would like to share my experiences! It is possible to make $100,000 in one week, however unlikely that may seem! The thing is you need at least 400,000 people to see the site, that's if 1/4 buy what your selling (selling product $1). I would suggest trying everything as you already have your site going its too late to see massive frist week profits but you can now maybe see masive 3-4 week profits. Try getting on email lists, video sites, friend forums, post in these forums, get creative. The thing about gurus is they fit in one of two categories
1. They are the most creative person in this world!
2. They are a do-it-today person and steal other peoples creative ideas:mad:
So all I can suggest is try everything. If you use an ebay store list your site there. If you use forums actually contribute once a day at 10 different forums on a new topic! Make youtube, metacafe, googlevideos. Get a myspace, facebook, yuwie, bebo etc. Write articles. Make a blog. Get creative. It is the best piece of advice I can give you! I wish you all the best!:D

MI
Back