The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to get traffic $ sales within 7 days of launching a new site?

For SEO, you might possible to get the ranking if you are niche and have unique product that you can create the viral to users, from social bookmarking site can create the traffic.

Sure it's possible - and plausible, attainable... In fact, I am a strong believer that that launch day should be BIG - Most aff managers and networks say "It takes up to x months to get a good site and aff program going", while this may be true, there is no reason your launch day and every day after that should't be big and profitable. It all comes down to preparation.

I think too often on these forums (not 'these' but all am forums) I see new vendors pop up and go 'hey guys, here is my new site/product' and they expect great things to happen from there... I think if you are launching a site, just as much importance should be placed on marketing and outreach as there is on development of the site. Too often my clients rely on a branding treatment and not enough on cross promos, launch tactics, aff recruitment, monetizing with upsells/downsells, really understanding how to monetize and how to conversion master each page down to each pixel...

I don't think I've seen one program go through my studio that was not profitable from day one - on the flip side, i've had clients come to me with this exact problem "I lauched x months ago and am losing money daily" << THAT is somewhat normal, and has little to do with response, as response=reaction, which takes 'action' to begin with - take the right 'actions' in advance you can create more than a few hundred profit in that first 7 days... After all this time in this industry, I would be rather upset if one of my new sites did not start getting traffic and sales as of launch day - that day is uber important - if you do some recruitment and wrap a good aff program around it - even ONE affiliate can make your operation mega proftitable - getting your hands on such an affiliate is another thread all in its own though....

All my best with your program/future launches.
Norb.

I have a question:

I have seen a couple of posts on another forum where people claim that they got LOTS of traffic and sales and profits in upwords of several hundred dollars WITHIN 1 week of launching their sites. THATS within 7 DAYS!

Their posts were basically for the purpose of selling their "traffic secrets" for their particular product and if you bought that product through their link then you would get the secrets.

Now I am wondering, is it really possible to get HIGH traffic and even profits like that within 7 days?

Nope probably all BS but I have gotten profits in the $100 range in the first day for one site I made a month back or so :) For the first few days/weeks it is more about luck than marketing tactics frankly.

Ok...

It is very possible to gain sales and traffic within 7 days of starting a site...IF:

- You have done proper market research FIRST. In other words, you have already found out that there are buyers craving the product you are selling.

- Without PPC, during your 7 days you write about 10 articles a day, all written with excellent titles and resource boxes that are compelling and lead people to click on your link.

- You have follow-up marketing in place with excellent autoresponder messages being delivered in a "condensed" fashion (delivering messages once a day at least, yes it works) and a compelling freebie to offer from your market research.

- Your sales copy on the selling site is top-notch, and you have a flawless offer and ordering system.

Yes, it is possible to get both traffic and sales in 7 days...but most will not put forth the work to accomplish it.

MI
Back