The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it possible to count outgoing visitors of my site?

John234

affiliate
Hello SEO Experts,

I have a website in which I putted reviews of different service providers. I had putted this link in image foam. Now I want to check how many visitors are diverting from my site to my providers. Because now I have to beleive in what they say. And I have a doubt that some of them are cheating me. So is it possible to count outgoing visitors of my site? Please reply.

Thanks on advance.

You can use statistics utilities like Google Analytics and various others to determine how vistors get to your site, how many pages they view, and when they leave (i.e., track visitors through your site) but I don't think there's any way to see where they go after they leave you.

There is a stats program called "get clicky" that will show you outbound links so if they click an affiliate link you can see which one they click. They even have a spy view that you can watch the visitors enter, follow their click path until they exit.

Re:

Hi Friends,

I just want to say Thank You to all for given me support.With the help of you all I can count my clicks.Thanks once again.

I dont know of any way to track where outbound people are going... one (not very accurate) way is to look up your site on Alexa, and look at the "Downstream" websites. It will track those that have the Alexa toolbar and where they are going.

MI
Back