The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is it ok to post on other FB groups ?

imrolling

Hello

I am starting a website after long time and looking for traffic sources. My niche is money making through affiliate marketing.

I am planning to Write good unique articles and post on other FB groups, Will it be okay according to FB policies ?

What other methods can I use to promote my articles and get traffic ?

Many Thanks

This may help: Facebook

You may want to read the section on branded content.

Re other methods, there are tons! There are lots of social platforms, guest blogging, paid ads, etc. etc.

Hello

I am starting a website after long time and looking for traffic sources. My niche is money making through affiliate marketing.

I am planning to Write good unique articles and post on other FB groups, Will it be okay according to FB policies ?

Many Thanks
Hi imrolling, using Facebook groups, i understand that you are trying to work with free traffic right? I think there will not be any problem posting your resources on other groups, just try not to make it looking as spam contents, and it should be alright. As you are looking for free traffic, you can try to reach forums and blogs related to your offer, and try to share your resources over there also, this is also a quietly good way to generate some free traffic.

Hi imrolling, using Facebook groups, i understand that you are trying to work with free traffic right? I think there will not be any problem posting your resources on other groups, just try not to make it looking as spam contents, and it should be alright. As you are looking for free traffic, you can try to reach forums and blogs related to your offer, and try to share your resources over there also, this is also a quietly good way to generate some free traffic.

Yes I am targeting free traffic, I provide a service and all my articles are based upon benefits of getting that service.
I was very good webmaster 5 years ago and knew many things, After a long break I have realised that so many things have changed. It takes time to digest new things.

Hey there! I believe many Facebook groups forbid self promotion, so make sure you check all the restrictions with the group's administrator first, and that your article actually corresponds to the theme of the group.

You could also try to be a guest writer for instance! We are looking for experts that would like to add quality content to our Mobidea Academy. PM if interested ;)

Hello

Many Thanks

Join the selected groups and make some comments there first. Don't join too many groups in a day. I am sure you can post the articles there. But make sure they are related to contents in the groups.

Yes I am targeting free traffic, I provide a service and all my articles are based upon benefits of getting that service.
I was very good webmaster 5 years ago and knew many things, After a long break I have realised that so many things have changed. It takes time to digest new things.
Well done dude, only with work everything will be okay!

If you post many articles per day, you can get suspended. Try to post 1-2 articles per day.

MI
Back