The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it OK to copy/get articles from websites that offer free articles to reprint?

eastvantage11

affiliate
I'd like to know if it's OK to copy/get articles from websites that have free articles to reprint? Cos you know it's not everyday that our mind (us writers) is set in the right mood to write. So that's what I wonder if it's OK to get articles from these websites? Anyone?

If they are allowing you to retrieve the articles for free, then you should be fine. However, here's a few words of caution: If they're using the articles for themselves on one of their websites, then it probably isn't a good idea to reuse the article on your site, it only slows down your SEO with Google.

I would be careful with this type of thing. Duplicate content can dangerous for your SEO efforts because since the recent update, Google has been found to punish those that spin or use unoriginal content. In regards to reprinting I would carefully read through the terms and conditions.

I would have to agree with all these comments.
The best thing to do is create your own...you can take ideas of what is being said and then put it in your own words.
They say they are free and if that is the case I am sure these articles are found by others and are all over the web.

banners
Back