The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is it hard and expensive to make landing page auto translate?

If i have an offer that I want to run in several geos for example US,CA,UK, France, Italy, Germany, China... I would want me LP to translate for the user depending on what country they are viewing the landing page from.

Is this hard to implement onto the landing page and is it expensive to do so???

if you are using tracking and you have multiple landing pages (each language) than its should be easy to point user base on their country by using tracking tools (like voluum)

1. you need translation texts and images
  2. browser language detection
  3. the ability to write a script in PHP or other server-side interpreter language
It requires intermediate coding abilities.
Cost: how long is a string? That depends on how elaborate it is -- how many language translations, how many images to be made. The coding part is cut and paste after the first time it works correctly for language1 -- getting the programming function right.

This way there is one page that is dynamically rendered in the correct language and the links are encoded with the correct tracking parameters. Once set up additional languages or other visitor detected and related attributes can be added to that page (and tracking parameters) -- or any other page that uses the script.

I set up a multi language landing page in an less than an hour coding time but the translation text and images took time -- I did them myself I probably could have paid under $100 ($200 w/the coding?) for what I needed done. English, French and German translations

MI
Back