"how do I become an affiliate marketer?"
What if there was simple program that you input all your details
  • Country
  • Language
  • Budget
  • Technical skills
  • Knowledge
  • Target (financial goals)
.. and the output is a plan, based on your answers?
or at least a list of options --> and what to do next

Many people come to Affiliate Fix and ask the same question
"how do I become an affiliate marketer?"
What if there was simple program that you input all your details
  • Country
  • Language
  • Budget
  • Technical skills
  • Knowledge
  • Target (financial goals)
.. and the output is a plan, based on your answers?
or at least a list of options --> and what to do next
Even if you spoonfed people a long term plan, most wouldn't even put the methods into practice. People look at affiliate marketing as a quick cash grab.

Maybe you're right but I think they're just too lazy to do their own research and want someone to do everything for them. You will get no where with this weak minded approach.

That's fine
Get them to input the answers
When the roadmap is processed they can sign up (pay)
Then it's upto them to quit or succeed
But at least they have a clear plan

That's fine
Get them to input the answers
When the roadmap is processed they can sign up (pay)
Then it's upto them to quit or succeed
But at least they have a clear plan
Is this something you're pursuing? It could be highly profitable if you monetise and market it correctly. Most of your sign ups would come from tier 3 countries imo. Not a political view just most of the people I see asking "how to be successful" "how to make money fast" seem to be from tier 3 or third world countries. If you make it cheap enough to buy and market specifically for those geos, people will eat it up.

Is this something you're pursuing?

Actually the idea started today with this thread
I'm interested to know what others think
Something like tourist information for affiliates
They give people free information
But often get kick backs for recommending specific hotels or attractions
Much like affiliate marketing
You cannot gurantee that a tourist will enjoy something
But normally with the correct advice they make better decisions where to go

Personally, I think it's a terrific idea!

There are "gurus" who say they offer roadmaps but what you're proposing is different and I think a lot of people would find it appealing. Especially those who feel lost, or are just lazy.

Whether or not they implement the plan, is not the point of the type of product/service you offer. Your part would be done and the rest is up to them. Nice thing is that once you have it all set up and ready to roll, sounds like you won't have to do anything else, regularly anyway.

Could be a nice passive income.

I think questions like that don't really deserve an answer other than don't quit your day job.
Specific questions or requests for opinions show some initiative. That's the problem --initiative.
sorry but really?

That sounds awesome, and also original.
If you make it happen I'd say it would be a total success, because nowadays the people are just so focused on money that they would literally pay to get it.
At least I have pretty good expectations about your idea.

nowadays the people are just so focused on money that they would literally pay to get it.
Idea is not bad...
But if you really want to hit big marks, ask yourself if 'you're happy selling empty shells' (as many are)
- Will your "what to do next" lead to gaining a level to those who implement?
- Can you sell without social proof? Meaning you will need people who 'graduate' from this and reach or exceed their initial goals... They will be the perfect proof that the system works...
- You could also ask yourself: "will a 'follow-along' on Affiliatefix by someone taking action bring me more leads?

-One thing I see on this thread that should imperatively be addressed if anybody wants success is the mindset...

Even if you spoonfed people a long term plan, most wouldn't even put the methods into practice. People look at affiliate marketing as a quick cash grab.
@Aiden L you are right stating ""plans not gonna work, most people are lazy" but twist your mind around (mindset hint for you too take this as you want, I'm no guru)
You are looking at it negatively... Instead think "Plans IS going to work for the few who are ready to Work on it" Read this saying the exact same thing:
Affiliate Marketing itself is being marketed as a quick cash grab, misleading the masses... Spoonfeeding a long term plan will only work for the few who are prepared to take action."
Wrote this in a flash, I am sure needs improvement but hope you get the point...
Again, remember most of the population are not entrepreneurs, they don't have what it takes to do this... There is nothing wrong with that, it's just a fact... Otherwise we would all be perfect athletes, entrepreneurs, actors, etc...

Affiliate marketing is a job
I plan to approach this like any other career
Not marketing style, more of an educational style
Currently researching previous thread for a list of questions

Most people want fast cash
That is the main problem
Patience needs to be taught alongside clear instructions and a schedule
Save $27.40 per day, end of the year you got $10,000

MI
Back