The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Google providing Ad sense account for blogs also .

Yes you do not need your own website you can add to blogger.com which is owned by google, you can add to youtube too. I get around £2.50 per 1000 youtube video views

I do quite well from youtube, but its getting harder to get accepted as a partner, you need anything from 10.000 video views, and 50.000 video views, before they ask you to link your adsense account to your youtube videos.

The best way to get the 50.000 views is upload some sexy videos, they do not have to be yours, just download one and reupload it under your channel, once they ask you to become a partner, delete the sexy videos as these never get accepted for adsence, as they contain nudity etc. . . .

But that should speed up the process of getting accepted as a partner, then you can upload "your own" videos , then each of your videos will need about 500 views to a 1000 views and then they will ask to link adsense and it works, i run over 30 youtube channels, i get about 10.000 video views per day which makes me about £10 per day

Hope this helps you

Google will approve that video .

I do quite well from youtube, but its getting harder to get accepted as a partner, you need anything from 10.000 video views, and 50.000 video views, before they ask you to link your adsense account to your youtube videos.

The best way to get the 50.000 views is upload some sexy videos, they do not have to be yours, just download one and reupload it under your channel, once they ask you to become a partner, delete the sexy videos as these never get accepted for adsence, as they contain nudity etc. . . .

But that should speed up the process of getting accepted as a partner, then you can upload "your own" videos , then each of your videos will need about 500 views to a 1000 views and then they will ask to link adsense and it works, i run over 30 youtube channels, i get about 10.000 video views per day which makes me about £10 per day

Hope this helps you

Thanks for taking time to reply but i would like to know can i uplode others video with view source from of there name In that case google will approve that video .

The way i get around this , is i have a small movie upload website, in my terms , it basically says after uploading we have the right to distubute, the video , to other video sharing network, the video is converted into a different format, then uplaoded to youtube, under the same name, but different tags etc. . .

MI
Back