The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Google Down???

WHOOHOO I see now why it went down. They are rolling out Google Suggest as a standard search feature and I've been waiting for it but it had not hit my data center yet.

That is SO weird because I've been writing a big blog post about how Google Suggest will affect your natural search marketing efforts. I had to keep going to the old Google Suggest over in Google Labs because suggest had not rolled out to my data center yet. I was doing research on some keywords for my example when Google crashed. Now suddenly VOILA I have Google Suggest.

OK off to finish my blog post. You guys are going to like this! I'll be blogging it in the morning.

Yes I just noticed Google Suggest pop up for me last night! It coincided with a Firefox update, so at first I didnt realise that Google made the update. Then I had a think about it, and thought about why firefox would release a suggestion tool! :confused:

But it works great, and I am looking forward to that blog post :)

Cheers

Published this AM but then was tied up all morning so just getting over here.

Here's the blog. Feel free to take my KW and run with it. :p

<a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/1637/google-suggest-long-tail-opportunity.html">Google Suggest - Long Tail Killer Or New Opportunity?</a>

banners
Back