The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Facebook Profitable?

I have not heard of Facebook stock or for any need to start Facebook stock. If they did decide to take that route for some reason it would be highly traded, similar levels to Yahoo and Google of hundreds of millions $ capital flow through the stock each day.

I've heard a lot that people are using social networking sites for business purposes, yet I haven't try this thing..how can they make use of the site fro business??

I don't think what you heard was true. They have so many ads on their site, and so many aps, I find it extremely hard to believe they're not profitable!

And pointed out by another member, they aren't public yet so they can't sell their shares.

facebook and other social networking sites are good way in promoting business..there you may able to reach target people for your business..

Hmm.. our small business clients who use Facebook as a profile/fan page and/or other social media sites see an increase in business, brand identity, and revenue..

As far as ads, I've noticed this strange push of multiple choice surveys on the sidebars. It really grates on my nerves! They're obviously generated according to frequent or recent FB browsing history but it can be so obtuse.

Facebook has no value for conversions and big sales but this tool can be used in other ways, like brand name building, fanpage promotion, and other advertisement that brings public awareness of your online business

Beside promoting your website and bringing traffic, there are many ways of earning money from facebook..like creating apps, facebook ads and don't forget about the games.

Since Facebook floated on the stock exchange, they have been struggling to appease their shareholders because the IPO was very much overrated. With all the potential to make money that Facebook has as a result of the data they possess, they have not monetised the site to its maximum. However, this is to the benefit of their users.

I have several pages on facebook but not many are converting. Ive done ads but they also don't convert. Just spent alot of money for clicks without making sales. It's a good place to promote events and branding because the traffic is definitely there. I suppose like anything else, if you can make it work, do it.

FaceBook is an ideal platform for promoting your company and its products. Since it's a social media site, you can attract subscribers so that you have the opportunity to convert them into loyal buyers. Many Net entrepreneurs have used SMO to bolster their social media marketing.

Yes, FaceBook is indeed profitable if you know the ropes.

Facebook can be profitable, but that's only if you do it right. Getting a of traffic is one thing, but making sure most of that traffic actually converts to profit is another.

banners
Back