The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is CPS the same thing as a straight sale when working with an Affiliate network?

I am the advertiser in this scenario. I have a website for womens clothing that I want to get more traffic to and I am thinking about working with an Affiliate network. Would a CPS model be the same thing as a straight sale???

the website is an online specialty shop for trendy womens and girls clothing tanks, jeans, blouses, dresses etc. What would be some good verticals to advertise in? Im thinking dating would be one, no? Mostly because our target audience age range generally are the ones saturating the online dating scene.

Yes. As an advertiser when you choose for CPS/PPS you pay the Affiliate network each time an affiliate gets a sale on your website.

So it does mean the same as Straight Sale?? I've seen some CPA networks advertise "straight sale" as an option and wasn't sure if it was just an interchangeable phrase.

• Do you want to contract with an affiliate network to do just what?

1. Others to refer traffic/potential customers?
  2. Or, try to further monetize your own traffic with complementary (non-competitive) offers (advertising monetization).

• CPS is a term that requires a purchase to receive a payment

CPS = Cost per sale

PPS = Pay per sale

Stright Sale = You only get paid for a sale

All 3 mean the same thing (you only get paid if someone purchases something).

I am the advertiser in this scenario. I have a website for womens clothing that I want to get more traffic to and I am thinking about working with an Affiliate network. Would a CPS model be the same thing as a straight sale???

the website is an online specialty shop for trendy womens and girls clothing tanks, jeans, blouses, dresses etc. What would be some good verticals to advertise in? Im thinking dating would be one, no? Mostly because our target audience age range generally are the ones saturating the online dating scene.
Hi, could you please let me know your website Url.

banners
Back