The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is Clickbank still good?

Filipe

Hi there.
I'm new to affiliate marketing. I've been doing Clickbank since last month after taking an online course.
I've been doing direct linking on Bing Ads and have made 2 sales. However I thought I'd be making way more sales with just direct linking.

Do you guys have any experience with clickbank? Are the sales pages outdated or the products not good anymore?

Maybe I also need to create a List and a squeeze page first to capture the Leads.

Thanks for your time replying to this thread.

I'd suggest if you're just starting CB can be a nice platform but you'll discover that there's a lot more.
If you are focused on a specific niche I'd search for the direct advertiser and try to get myself a direct deal.

Clickbank is running great and strong. I suggest you try landing pages for most niches. You might also want to look at capturing emails and running a list. This is the maximum bang for your buck. You'd be surprised at the CR of some email campaigns if done properly. They could be a lot more lucrative than direct linking and losing that email address. Also, think about landing pages as you doing your job as an affiliate and selling that product. Not saying direct linking won't work but for certain products you have to use a landing page, if you don't, it'll basically be a waste of money.

Thanks so much everyone who replied. It really helped a lot gaining more confidance in the path that I'm going through.

It dont matter what network you choose important its the offer .it must be goos to your audience and solve their problems

If you have a landing which convert traffic to Clickbank you should use backlink checker to analyze your traffic. Also, it is important to provides a quick summary of the number of backlinks, referring domains, and the number of NoFollow Links, along with indexed pages in Google.

It never really matters which channel you use, so long as your product is good and attractive to your target audience.

banners
Back