The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Is affiliate marketing for AI products a worthwhile pursuit considering the dominance of major players like ChatGPT and Bard?

etyaka

affiliate
I'm considering entering the affiliate marketing space for AI products and would appreciate advice on its viability. Given the dominant presence of major players such as ChatGPT and Bard, I would like to know if it is a worthwhile domain to pursue. Specifically, I'm interested in understanding the demand for AI products and whether the effort invested in this field would be worthwhile. Also would like to hear some feedback from existing affiliates for AI?

One approach is to focus on specific AI products or niches within the AI market where you can provide unique value. Additionally, building relationships with AI companies and staying updated with the latest trends can help you stay competitive.

Entering the affiliate marketing space for AI products can be a worthwhile pursuit, even with major players like ChatGPT and Bard dominating the market. The demand for AI products is continuously growing, with businesses and individuals seeking innovative solutions. While it may seem challenging to compete with established players, there are still plenty of opportunities to carve out a niche.
If you're looking for AI products to promote, you might want to check out neomachine.ai. They offer a range of AI products that are in demand today, which could be a great starting point for your affiliate marketing journey.

Last edited:
AI products can be a worthwhile pursuit, even with major players like ChatGPT and Bard dominating the market.
useAI-not-AbuseAI.jpg

Well in my opinion if you are a beginer it will not be a good idea because people have all the tools necesary for free and if you dont know marketing well i think you will strugle
But if you know your think and you think you have very good marketing skills go ahead

banners
Back