The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Is adult marketing harder then non adult?

jason212

Hello,

I've created 2 LP's and get daily ~ 70 clicks from Instagram but 0 Conversation.

I took the offers from Crakrevenue (SOI) do you think nobody wants to register?

What can I improve?

*Title edit: than

regards

Last edited:
Hey there!

It is true that 70 clicks is not enough to analyze your stats, although it always depends on a GEO, for some country you'd need more clicks for a conversions, that others. So which country are you working with?

If it's possible, try to test the offers by yourself and make sure they work.

Also, check the rest of your targeting, is it your targeted audience clicking, or other people?
Are you using a landing page? The angle of banner-LP-offer has to be matching, and user clicking should see what he expects to see.

Mobidea gives you excellent advice. The better you can match your initial marketing message (in this case, your IG post) with the landing page and what the final customer experience will be, the better your conversions will be. If they don't match, the user will click out of your marketing and never join.

IG is a hard nut sometimes, because you can't make a clickable link on the images itself - you have to have the person go to your bio to find the link. Kudos to you for getting that many people do do that! But as everyone else has said, 70 clicks is really not enough to judge the effectiveness of your marketing or your landing pages.

Are you split testing your two landing pages with the same sort of marketing? Are your 70 clicks mostly going to one page from one ad? If you've found something that is engaging, you might want to use that as the base for crafting better engaging ads.

Good luck!
-Stacy

banners
Back