Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is Adult AdSpy a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riviera2012

affiliate
Hi!

I tryed this spy tools, taking advantage by the 14 days free trial. After one week I canceled my subscription but...I was charged even so.

I sent them something like 4-5 mails in the last week, but they never answered me. Had somebody a different feedback? Must I block my credit card? Uff! :mad::mad::mad:

I have the same issue unfortunately. I signed up using the AffiliateFix link for the 14 day trial. Since there is no place to cancel the subscription from within your account, I sent an email stating I want my trial cancelled. I have received no response and the 14 days are coming to an end so I may have to file a chargeback with my credit card! Awful scam that needs to be taken off AffiliateFix. No customer support, no replies to emails, the service itself is minimal and shows outdated information (supposedly the most "popular" ads to spy on only have 1000 or fewer clicks?). Nothing more than a scam.

First time in my life that I have been so blatantly ripped off...seems like there are plenty of people looking to take advantage of newbies in affiliate marketing (I will be posting my troubles with CPALead later).

I'm sorry about it.

Today, after three weeks, they don't answer me yet. I hope that this thread will help somebody.

Thanks for the information. I just signed up for the 14 day trial and I was trying to figure somethings out with them, especially with the landers.

I would suggest telling your CC company maybe they will refund the money.

Also I was reading that they was sold to someone a couple of months ago so they might be overwhelmed right now.

Hope it all works out for you.

Well As an update - do not I repeat do not do business with this company. I sent an email in a couple of days ago to cancel but never received a response. The reason I wanted to cancel is because the first day when you log in you are like wow but after you try a couple of things out and really do your research you can't.

I checked and had an international charge on my CC pending. I called the CC company and they gave me a number, 1-877-887-7815. I called and it was a phone message for stripe.com stating to got o stripe.com/support to resolve any issues.

This is the credit card processing company and there is nothing you can really do as it is set up mostly for merchants. My CC company said call back in 5 days if nothing works out.

I hope this saves someone the time and issue and will go with another company for doing research.

I sincerely feel for you. Been there, done that. Many times.

I have never worked with them so thanks for the heads up.

Have luck everyone.

:)

Just and update: after tons of email, after two-three months, I had a refund: I told it just for be honest. But, in the meantime, I had to cancel my credit card (however, they never answer to my e-mails).

So, I don't know if it's worth. There are plenty better spytools outside so, why choose one without assistance and so shady? Mah...

I have same problem I sent email cancel subscribe
UdG4K5b.png

and today
uBAU5rG.png

It SCAM!!

oh my God!!! should make something against this type off issue, i had this situation before with this spytool, and this made me scared when i was informed that the spytool that i use now where offering a trial period, but since i work with them,i'm lucky i never faced this type of issue, and for any trouble, they even have a good manager that will answer all your questions. Guys we should be more careful while choosing our tools, and we should ask advice before trying new tools in the forum i think it worth after! good luck guys!

oh my God!!! should make something against this type off issue, i had this situation before with this spytool, and this made me scared when i was informed that the spytool that i use now where offering a trial period, but since i work with them,i'm lucky i never faced this type of issue, and for any trouble, they even have a good manager that will answer all your questions. Guys we should be more careful while choosing our tools, and we should ask advice before trying new tools in the forum i think it worth after! good luck guys!
Thank you for sharing with us all this, but could you tell us which Spytool do you use?

Hi!

I tryed this spy tools, taking advantage by the 14 days free trial. After one week I canceled my subscription but...I was charged even so.

I sent them something like 4-5 mails in the last week, but they never answered me. Had somebody a different feedback? Must I block my credit card? Uff! :mad::mad::mad:
Thank you for helping us with this information!!

Well its clearly a big scam .We should be very careful when we make trial as some companies can hit us even we cancel our subscription

Anyone should be able to have their credit card company do a charge back against the company and get your money back. You just notify and tell them it's a fraudulent charge and you can prove it. It should be very easy to do.

I can't understand anyone's credit card bank saying they can't do it. If it's a debit card, it may be harder to do.

Most people don't realize how easy it is to get your money refunded on anything if you just go through your credit card bank and you have a legitimate reason for asking for a refund of the charge from the company that took your money.

There's no need to waste time with the lame people who took your money..

Anyone should be able to have their credit card company do a charge back against the company and get your money back. You just notify and tell them it's a fraudulent charge and you can prove it. It should be very easy to do.

I can't understand anyone's credit card bank saying they can't do it. If it's a debit card, it may be harder to do.

Most people don't realize how easy it is to get your money refunded on anything if you just go through your credit card bank and you have a legitimate reason for asking for a refund of the charge from the company that took your money.

There's no need to waste time with the lame people who took your money..
thanks for this advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back