The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Is 12 Min. Affiliate Program Legit

King Conga

This may be a silly question, and the only reason I'm asking is cuz when I signed up for it I was OK with the $47/mo. fee, and I swallowed the $19/mo. AWeber fee. But when I saw the minim $100 fee to buy traffic, and there was absolutely mention of that in the entire 1hr long video by Devon Brown or anywhere in the list of expenses.

Now, pls don't condescend to me "Well, all businesses have expenses." I'm all too aware of that. I'm just pretty frustrated after waiting 3 months of being out of work to plunk down $50 for this program. So, #1, I want to know if I'm going to have any other surprises, or better yet, a FREE traffic resource. As it stands right now, I'm losing all advantage of the 1 month free use cuz that's how long it's going to take me to get that $100.

So, any suggestions would be great. Whether I need to get a refund, get another program, or just what to do.

George

Me i would offer you a sincere opinion as i use the program . What you get extra from 12 minute affiliate its like 10 nice landing pages ,the nice 80 follow up email ,and the option to buy traffic ,but this its not cheap as you need to pay 1$ per visitor .And lets supose you buy 100 clicks you will not get 100 subscribers ,it depends on how your landing page converts .For example if you landing page converts at 40% you get 40 subscribers for 100$ .What i dont like at this program its that they said you can buy traffic with the price of a pizza .Well a pizza it doesnt cost 100$ and they also dont let you to invest less for example 50$ .With this system it doesnt offer you something magic ,you still need to work hard for your traffic or to spend money to find your way .In tghe final i dont say its a bad program but dont expect to make miracles for you ,they offer you a system of affiliate marketing but you still need to find your way .Now its your choice if you want to remain with the program or not

Haven't you read your contract before ya signed up for the work ??

In the disclaimer its clearly stated "there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in this product." --> So, where's the prob ?!?

Me i would offer you a sincere opinion as i use the program . What you get extra from 12 minute affiliate its like 10 nice landing pages ,the nice 80 follow up email ,and the option to buy traffic ,but this its not cheap as you need to pay 1$ per visitor .And lets supose you buy 100 clicks you will not get 100 subscribers ,it depends on how your landing page converts .For example if you landing page converts at 40% you get 40 subscribers for 100$ .What i dont like at this program its that they said you can buy traffic with the price of a pizza .Well a pizza it doesnt cost 100$ and they also dont let you to invest less for example 50$ .With this system it doesnt offer you something magic ,you still need to work hard for your traffic or to spend money to find your way .In tghe final i dont say its a bad program but dont expect to make miracles for you ,they offer you a system of affiliate marketing but you still need to find your way .Now its your choice if you want to remain with the program or not

I think I'll go for a refund.

MI
Back