The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction

L

liuchuandong

Hello,
My name is liuchuandong.i have signed up for you last week.
I have more than 2 years experiences in internet marketing.i can promote mobile and web offers too. In the past i am good at the pin submit offers and take more than $30k revenue per month.but for this year i focus on health and beauty,weight loss, whitening,insurance and loan offers.
In the past we are a team mainly publish by the Yeahmobi. clickdeal and kimia,now i have left the team and do it by myself.
My main traffics source are Revcontent Popads Go2mobi.

Hello liuchuandong

Welcome to the AF community. You are definitely in the right place.

@MarinaKimia can share more news about offers and will help you to select an offer.

Don't be afraid to start a thread anytime you want to ask a question or share with us your success story

Enjoy your stay here!

Hi guys, thanks for the mention.

Liuchuandong, if you worked with Kimia before do reconnect, we are happy to help you in your new role :)
Regards.

Hi!
I think COD offers (nutra, diet, health and etc categories) will be good for you, u can have high earnings with it. I would like to recommend you something, write me - we can discuss your topic further

Hello,
I have more than 2 years experiences in internet marketing.i can promote mobile and web offers too. In the past i am good at the pin submit offers and take more than $30k revenue per month.but for this year i focus on health and beauty,weight loss, whitening,insurance and loan offers.
In the past we are a team mainly publish by the Yeahmobi. clickdeal and kimia,now i have left the team and do it by myself.

Hello and welcome!
You have rather considerable experience, so you may share some valuable information with other AffiliateFix members :)
You mentioned beauty and weight loss, have you make up your mind with what network to work with?

Hello,

Hey @liuchuandong, I hope you're individual journey has brought you plenty of success too :D

If your focus is still on health offers maybe there's potential for us to work together since BitterStrawberry's Marketplace has plenty of Nutra offers (~16000 direct offers in total). We're actually in the process of going live in our marketplace with our in-house Nutra offer too which will be the first of an upcoming line of health supplements (made in Germany) which already has excellent results in pharmacies.

We have an entire army behind this project and we also handle all the creatives too which can be put at your disposal.

Ping me on Skype at live:lc_1560 and I'm sure we can find a way to work together.

banners
Back